Automatic sight distance control that relies on gunner skills

[Would you like to see this in-game?]
  • Yes
  • No
0 voters

Could they be a option for tank sight distance control to be automatic that works off your gunners skills not just for tanks with laser targeting I mean when rangfinding you hear the commander shout some thing like "five zero zero " but your gunner just sit there like he is on holiday he should bring down or up the horizontal bar in the sniper view but have it based on his skills on how fast he can bring said bar up or down also as said if players still want to do it them self’s have the option to turn it on or off

As a example here the commander is yelling ranges for his gunners to aim at
There was a another example I think it was a Russian t34 film but can remember the name of the film

I’m guessing people using mouse wheel will already find it easy to change the SDC but people with controller you have the options to go really slow in changing or super fast and either way by the time u do get the said distance you are either dead or tanks has been killed or moved on

On console seen as we can’t have custom sights how about have the range number a bit closer to the middle screen might make it easier

It’s just a suggestions I apologise if it already been asked before

Reworking the UI to make it more userfriendly on console is a necessity. As for this suggestion very few WWII era tanks had adjustable sights which is the whole point of the mils in the sight picture so it’s a no from me.

Readable version:

Could there be an option for tank sight distance control to be automatic? That works off your gunner’s skills. Not just for tanks with laser targeting. I mean when rangefinding, you hear the commander shout something like “five zero zero,” but your gunner just sits there like he is on holiday. He should bring down or up the horizontal bar in the sniper view but have it based on his skills on how fast he can bring said bar up or down. Also, as said, if players still want to do it themselves, have the option to turn it on or off. As an example, here, the commander is yelling ranges for his gunners to aim at. There was another example; I think it was a Russian T34 film, but can’t remember the name of the film.

I’m guessing people using mouse wheel will already find it easy to change the SDC, but people with controllers have the option to go really slow in changing or super fast. And either way, by the time you do get the said distance, you are either dead or the tank has been killed or moved on. On console, seeing as we can’t have custom sights, how about having the range number a bit closer to the middle screen? It might make it easier. It’s just a suggestion; I apologize if it has already been asked before.

2 Likes

Thank you. Grammar and punctuation are a necessity.