Authentic mode (ground battle)

Hello,
I was just wondering, if you could add to the game another mode, called “authentic”, “world war” or smt. like that. Rules would be same as sim ground battles, just you cant see destroyed modules or dead crew, no hit camera and stuff like this. Maybe not messages “hit” “target destroyed” and so on.
I could be very interesting and hard and satisfying. And of course original (mod) sight.

Please, let me know your answer or opinion on email [Email removed]

3 Likes

Howdy! I’d recommend you make an official suggestion for this! I know I’d be on board to play it!

Also you should remove your Email from there…

2 Likes

I removed the email from your post, I would strongly, strongly suggest against sharing that online.

3 Likes

No hit cam should be standard in GSB.
I test it my self and it is quite interesting experience.

That should be the standard in sim.

Not enough to make the game authentic but it should be obvious that these messages and the hit/killcam have no place in SB.

Yes, me too! And I also removed name tags (idk exact name rn) and hits different

Honestly, while target destroyed can be gone I think “hit” should stay to help with aiming.
Also the killfeed should be hidden unless you bring up a separate menu; think the way the chat works when no one is talking, you need to press alt or start typing to see it.

REPLY to: S3b5, post:9, topic:143199

On my opinion would be better to erase everything that u can use to aim. For example when I shoot at Panther D, sometimes my shot goes through and sometimes not. And then it is interesting, bcs you dont know, if hes shooting or not :D

No no just like the word “hit”

Like it doesn’t say “non-penetration” or “shell shattered” or anything
if you hit the target it says “hit” and doesn’t tell you anything else

Ohhh got it!:)