As someone that do not play Aircraft , the new "toolboox" gacha box gave me a plane i needed lol

I was using a rank 2 plane before the game decided to give me this plane and honestly i think is a really good CAS , i don’t even know how to play CAS , i just use planes to kill other planes when they are annoying.

2 Likes

Holy canoli, congrats

Only things ive gotten from these types of boxes are Class 3P Leo 2AV, Zriny all of which i owned already

1 Like

thanks , i think now i can actually start grinding planes when i need it

Nice! How many did you open?

i only had 3mill , i opened 27 and got back 1mill and this plane , i guess was “worth it”

Edit: nvm

Yeah its the Leopard 2AV the one with the 105 and weird looking frontal composite

Gave me this crap, i don’t even play naval :(
War Thunder Screenshot 2024.04.08 - 17.25.16.88

Congratz!! Enjoy it.

On one hand, I’ve never really played China…
IMG_20240408_150840_354
On the other, maybe I should start a ROC/Taiwan only challenge :]

1 Like

Why are so many people getting lucky lately? In 11 years I never received any vehicles from these boxes.

1 Like

Very lucky, that’s the vehicle I want. I bought 40+ and only got a decal…

F-100F is actually super fun. I highly recommend it.

1 Like

Damn. If you don’t want it, I wish you could give me it. I’ve been after that thing for a while.

Snail: “mission accomplished. MUhahahahahhaa.”

1 Like

5.7? please help taking out Lancasters and Pe-8 so they can’t bomb 10 tanks per pass, bro

1 Like

I got the Pakpuma from a sl crate a while back lmao
Which was cool as hell tbh, even though I rarely use it. (Arcade + skill issue go brr)

Would certainly make for an interesting challenge, NGL

But the F-100F seems neat, never seen anyone use it in the frak-around custom battles I play often so it’ll be fairly unique :>

Maybe you gave bad reviews and were marked by Gaijin lol so they put you into a group players who also gave bad reviews like me, so we will never receive any vehicle drops bro

It’s over for us.