Armoured Cars For All nations To Fill Blank Spaces In Tech Trees

I’ve just done a test drive on the British AEC armoured car and wondered why haven’t WT added it as a researchable vehicle in the normal tree?
Tech Trees at low tier are partly empty as you get higher but between 2.0 and 3.7 not much is there on some nations .
Bringing in armoured cars in every nation (not just event vehicles that not all players take part in ) would appeal to most players and close the gaps in the trees.
Germany have a few , so does France even Hungary but most of the trees don’t have any even as they probably used them in times of war .
I just wondered would they appeal to the broader players to see them introduced as researchable tech tree versions rather than * special * event only items

Issue is it seems like its not worthwhile for the devs to input rank II&III vehicles, since players aren’t required to buy their way towards them or their grind etc etc.

So its pretty much a net - for gaijin, since there is no requirement to “buy anything” This is why I’m theorizing that there has been so little Rank I-IV content. in addition to the hype wave of modern vehicles.

So while i vote, Yes. absolutely,

And personally id like to see the Swedish armored cars with 20mm autocannons. like the Pbil m/40. Or the Tgb m/16 with a apache 30mm chaingun. haha

Id prefer armoured cars as Tech tree vehicle over having them be event vehicles. as restricting them to event has kept a large part of the armoured cars away from the players who are unable to spend enough time or even money to unlock these vehicles. Having more armoured cars would reshift the current meta from best allrounder, to instead have the battle depend on other elements. Now i cant foresee how this would change the meta, id still like for it to happen since it would be fun to see

1 Like

I agree with you yet we have a firefly as a premium and regular tree , panzer IV as prem and regular tree so why not armoured cars as regular vehicles.
Russia has one ,Germany has 3 or more so an and so forth .
They were some of the main vehicles in WW2 for recon etc and surprise attacks so i don’t see why they cant be added as back up to scout tanks

Another issue is, that not every nation has Armored Cars. With tires. Some were railway vehicles with only MG’s. So really the only Armored “Car” for let’s say Japan that could be added had a 13.2mm HMG and that was it. Compared to some other nations which had many options.

Unless Gaijin went out of their way to hire several advisors not just 1. Several nations in the game don’t have an advisor anymore due to controversy and things those people did. That involved lying.