Armor problem for top tier

So you haven’t given a source got it, you cant have one without the other

Oh, is this the reason why it has been modelled as 2nd generation? Because of the pixel resolution? Thermals are even more erroneously modelled than I thought. By this same logic, a lot of 3rd generation TIs should be actually be ‘2nd gen’ as a pixel resolution of 800 x 600 is not too uncommon.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

no that is not correct

Eh, that source is comparing SPRITE to other 1st generation thermals at the time. Rather meaningless, to be honest.

No, that is not the whole story.
Gaijin uses “read what gen that gen” for almost all TVD. SPRITE is a Gen 1, but it was proven that it provided output far over other Gen 1,and even some Gen 2. What i given there is a simple visualization.

Yes, that is how Gaijin views thermal resolution in the game. Sometimes. Some are third gen regardless because ‘documents say so’.

No you haven’t, how am i supposed to take your “source” when there’s no name to it aka there’s no source the same applies to the other image

Do tell. Did Challenger 2s originally have 2nd generation thermals? If not, what sources were used to buff it?

Anyway. @Lyn_poster here you go:
Source 12, pg. 1

3 Likes

God you’re actually delusional fine imagine this

i show up claiming x is x i post an image that says x is x you say x is y whats the source i say x is x its from “holder of sources” you say “holder of sources” isnt a source itself whats the document name i repeat endlessly “holder of sources” despite them not being a source

my god

The resolution of Sprite is very close to what is considered gen 2 in game

THANK YOU finally someone posts a source

Well, what you posted says it. SPRITE was better than early gen 2. Later it fell off, but it was never changed untill TISP.

properly due to later thermals having a better maintenance cycle and other factors but not the resolution which is what matters in game

Yeah, that’s not how it works in reality. But OK.

One of the documents in DEFE 70/1890 at the National Archives

3 Likes

No, Gen is the main factor.

oh NO! Look guys its the arbiter of what is and isn’t a good tank! whatever will we do?

1 Like