Armor problem for top tier

Yeah and their resolution IRL would make the gen 2 in game because that is their resolution

They are gen 2 end off

There are already reports to make the Challenger 1s thermals gen 2 due to document people have stating SPRITEs resolution

1 Like

Also TIALD and Vic mk.7

Their resolution is the same as all the other gen 1 i really dont understand this circlejerk when it comes to the chally, its a bad tank that should’ve never saw service of course its going to be extremely outdated

its not the same resolution

it entered service in the 80s the thermals weren’t outdated then

625 lines. This translates to 576 lines of vertical picture each frame and translates to a 720x576 pixel resolution.
and that would be

2 Likes

alot closer to gen 2 in game then gen 1

1 Like

I’ve already been. How about I save you the effort?

image-22

6 Likes

Where is this sourced from

The national archives

dummy what is the source

What is the source the national archive holds sources

Shows a picture with decent thermal quality just using the 4x zoom and not the 11.5x zoom?

i wonder what British group who tested the M1 and Leopard 2 with Challenger 1 and has their documents in the British national archives

Lets be honest here you just don’t agree with reality

God you’re actually stupid ive been asking for the source the entire time and all you’ve done is go “its the national archive” the archive is a holder of sources WHAT IS THE SOURCE

skill issues

you know what im starting to understand why gaijin doesn’t listen to challenger 2 bug reports you’re physically incapable of saying what the source is

what do you want the document name? Mytho wont have it because it’s flames doc.