Argentine Air Forces Tech Tree

idk what y’all are talking about but that dorito looked spicy

1 Like

to be honest with all the delays by the time it would come into production it would of been already outdated, a shame, Horten´s design are very intresting and also horten was probably easier to work than Tank, would of been cool if the IA-48 would of been made, at least a prototype

1 Like

We must not get angry about what did not happen or we will live bitterly.

However, the IA-37 with the derwent turbine should be in the TT, in my opinion.

Greetings guys.

2 Likes

Now that i think about it , while we dont see the back, would that weird bulge under the fuselage that its only present on the normal cockpit version be some sort of space they did for the engine? i ask because its missing on the prone cockpit version

Do you think Horten tested his laboratory plane from 1954 to 1960 using a tugboat throughout this period? I can’t help but imagine the number of gloster engines available in those years.

maybe the jet powered prototype existed, now what oso would need to do is a ho229 thing were he needs to add retractable landing year and the armament

I meant the version of the book haha

You are right, but it would not be the first time (ho 229, yak141 among other vehicles), nor the last time.

It is one of the first hang glider designs, almost a delicacy.

Another thing that you could add to premiums are the rebel planes from the “revolucion libertadora” like the meteor with +>

Both had it, at least at some point?

i wonder what the bulge is

because its in between the 2 fake exaust, maybe there was also a jet powered prototype with the prone cockpit

Not sure why, ill investigate on this when i have the time

I think skins might be better there, there is already quite a lot of premiums to choose from.

question, giving that the pucara charlie has access to matra magics woudnt the br be higher than 7.7?

Yep, i need to fix some of the BRs…it would be at least above 8.7

1 Like

the second image is “weird”

In the image I published above you can’t see this “little belly”

I found this one too, here it looks very clear.

3 Likes

Another plane you could add is the Breguet 19
im not exactly sure about what the armament is, also if you got data regarding the 10kg bombs of the Ae.Mo 1 i would love to know since im not sure how much explosive did they have

3 Likes

@OsO73 a lot of the images in the post are broken

also one other thing, Argentina operates the OV-1 Mohawk and yes Argentina did arm them with offensive armaments

3 Likes

I know, ive been re-uploading some images on my other suggestions (+ i might use better images than before, it takes time since im re-researching some stuff). Hold tight, the trees are gonna be the last to get the new images.

As for the OV-10, during their service there were some trials to equip it with armament, i remember some images of them loaded with rocket pods. I do plan to include it but might need to research a bit more about it.

3 Likes

BTW, given the news…i really think we need an update…

6 Likes