Apache tail is fat yet comes off from light gun fire

A hollow aluminum tail should not explode on contact with a 7.62mm bullet passing through

It doesn’t fall off

I don’t know what your on but i have never had any 7.62mm round take off the tail of my Apache let alone anything else, sure the elevator might come off more easily than the tail at times but it isn’t an issue if it loses that, but even then it’s not something that falls off that easily, I could understand if you had a bunch of rounds put into the thing then knocking the tail out but that doesn’t happen with a single round.

Who in the blazes flagged me… AND WHY

if you edit it it will become unhidden, then if it gets flagged again the flag will be mod reviewed

Sometimes large caliber APFSDS doesn’t do any damage to helicopter tails.I dont know how your tail broke with just a 7.62mm bullet

All I wrote was “It doesn’t”

most likely the mods will see and unflag it

Hopefully, thanks for the tip

oh but also swearing is banned on the forums so if i were you i’d edit the other post to remove it

Yep sorry

haha dont bother apologising to me, if it was my choice you could swear all you like here

Yeah I can get… annoyed when stuff like that happens for no reason, it seems that once I disagree with a point, or explain a correction I get flagged and it drives me up the wall

It is definitely an unnecessary feature of the forums, especially the way the trust level stuff works where higher trust level people can just insta hide other people’s posts

How do you even gain trust anyhow?

I remember the german lego helicopter chopping off my tail (ka-50 on top of this) with a few shots of 7.62

pretty much meet the criteria for each of the 3 levels Understanding Discourse Trust Levels

ah right thanks