I’m a bit undecided about what to do.
Lately I’ve been dedicating time to researching aircraft for ground use (more specifically SAAB-105G, B-66B and YAK-28B bombers). I got the SAAB-105G but I remembered that to use it on the ground, I also needed a tank of 8.7 or close to that to accompany it, and I haven’t researched the Swedish ground section. Another detail is that regarding the B-66B and YAK-28B, I discovered that in the game they don’t have their ballistic computers, unlike in real life. In other words - a big stumbling block for me.
Regarding Sweden, there are the following options:
- I can investigate the ground vehicle, but it will take time to reach level 8.7 and will only be able to use the SAAB.
- I can research the BMP squadron, which is at level 8.7, but this will take the same amount of time as researching the normal tree. However, I have the option of waiting for them to add the function to transfer research progress from squadron vehicles and spend some of the research I did on some vehicles to get it (the least likely option).
Regarding the B-66B and YAK-28B: in both cases, I’ll have to wait for Gaijin to finally fix the lack of ballistic computers so that I can have a decent gameplay experience.
The question is what should I do? Should I stay on my feet and grind the land and B-66B and YAK-28B straight away or wait for a better moment, such as the option to transfer progress in squad vehicle research?