Analysis on why the f-16a block 10 is borderline useless for air RB:

It is because that was first time I have used M2K with mouse aim and RB controls.

M2K is better in a dogfight even if both players are equally skilled and it’s not like the M4K is necessarily awful but it’s definitely B-tier compared to the Gripen and F-16A.

M4K has giga amounts of engine power but pretty much all of it is offset by giga amounts of induced drag.

1 Like

You were literally there.

1 Like

He wasn’t there. He’s Australian.

If you are going to try to sock puppet on the forums…maybe don’t use your old name to do it.

1 Like

You responded to the wrong person.
I’m American, which isn’t Australia.

I only have this one account.

Says they’re in my squadron and they know I’ve been away from my PC. I’ll have to investigate whatever trolling is happening when I’m back.

1 Like

Thanks MiG.

1 Like

I don’t see how this is related to the discussion even remotely. There is obviously a troll who re-named themself after Alvis’ previous account name. Not much else to it.

Perhaps you have something productive or a point to make counter to one that Alvis has made that is related to the topic…?

2 Likes

It would be nice to see what you said but it appears that it’s been hidden because people didn’t like it.

He said that Alvis and the new RazerVon account are the same person. This isn’t the case, someone just re-named themself “RazerVon” in an attempt to troll Alvis. Let’s quit necroposting this useless thread.

1 Like

Nobody renamed themselves.

Someone made a brand new account with his old name and conveniently shows up to agree with most of the things that he says.

It seems like a sock puppet to me.

2 Likes

I know his name that RazerVon account doxxed himself for like 20 seconds

2 Likes

other than us, there like 20 other people that have figured this out but you keep on reporting people post for spam…

I play the Netz all the time, I have more success with the 9L than the python 3, the python has a 95% chance of chasing flares.

2 Likes