“Alpha Strike” Update trailer

I had the same thought :(

1 Like

If Sweden gets a “target practice” Tiger 2, then Germany should get F-20.

4 Likes

Well we did use it for more than target practise but fine.

2 Likes

oh, m60-2000, I love it.

Fr tho, maybe Gaijin will magically decide that rolling airframe missiles aren’t garbage now that RU gets them as an SPAA option

1 Like

But only for the Russian SPAAG

1 Like

you mean the same way they just so happen to fix the challenger 2s mobility weeks after adding the premium version XD

2 Likes

Heyy apkws are really fkn good if yk how to use them bro personally the ah1z is AA deleter and insane anti air its so fucking good but i hope 1w is around 10.3 but oh well

Same ;)

sad no IFV top tier britain main moment, VFM5 is a good enough light tank but it lacks hard, a single bump and that thing loses control

1 Like

gaijin does magnificent trailers. If only they would develop game with such power, it would be cool.

1 Like

Nah, the baseline for 16x Hellfires is 11.0 now

Also, it could mount APKWS and seeing how Gaijin has treated other helos getting APKWS I doubt this will be an exception.

Spoiler

Marine helicopters deploy with laser-guided rocket | NAVAIR - U.S. Navy Naval Air Systems Command - Navy and Marine Corps Aviation Research, Development, Acquisition, Test and Evaluation

1 Like

Tbh this trailer was one of the worse ones

Not nearly as much feel or hype in it

Omg thats sick af thanks for doing the research bro! but that sucks sorta too i guess then but oh well i will never complain about more vics!!!

Thx again!!!

Will the tiger shark be able to be researched

The wikipedia page is wrong.

The M60-2000 and 120S are two entirely different projects. The one coming to the game is the 120S.

2 Likes

Assuming it isn’t a premium, like 2-3 weeks assuming the normal schedule

yes hopefully it is at a good BR

100% 11.7

Its gonna be a slightly worse F-16A with the same armaments give or take.

Probably nothing big, or else there should at least be a glimpse of it in the trailer.
I was honestly expecting a cv9035 in this update but the trailer kind of tells me there won’t be one.