“Alpha Strike” Update trailer

I really wanted some early j-10 variant this update but it’s ok I guess

2 Likes

Couldn’t agree more… the problem I have with all this is that not only ww2 era aircraft aren’t getting some love anymore, the br range near 5.7 (which was the most competitive and fun br for props) is now fucking unplayable since 2021 because of all the goddam ju288c players (and in general more people playing to grind and not to actually play those planes). I basically only play top tier right now for this reason

4 Likes

Or that the Russians miniguns were placed there. Or the Leopard 40/70(could easely have gotten HE-VT & APDS and landed at 7.7 - 8.7) seriously instead of putting actual ww2 stuff there the devs just turn off their brain and go UGHH and add some late cold war era SPAA to that BR

3 Likes

HUD for Apache very cool.

Hope to see one for Eurocopters soon

4 Likes

I’ve gotten several nukes with that kind of SPAAG. Especially the 40/70, R3, and ZSU -57. It should be higher with better AA capabilities tbh

Yea, the devs just Remove stuff from them and place them at a BR where you can drive around in a ww2 tank and see a Leopard 1 shoot across the map. or Any Russian SPAAs

2 Likes

idk since I don’t play tanks very much, but in general ALL attention going to late Cold War stuff is annoying. Wouldn’t even take much effort to fix ww2 era stuff (adjust aircraft BRs, fix annoying things in the matches (easy example is AF camping problem) and I would even go as far as to create a separate PVE game mode with more rewards for all the people that just want to grind, that way the matchmaker won’t be flooded by bots

2 Likes

Might be m1a1 sa

Seriously i sometimes wish gaijin would just have created a new game specifically for Modern stuff so us players that either cant deal with top tier or just find it boring and uninteresting can keep playing the stuff we like!

2 Likes

Yeah, even separating tech trees between pre 1960s and after 1960s stuff could have worked very well

2 Likes

well if that happened sweden would be F´d Cuz our “WW2” stuff is not really WW2 stuff

The Pbv 301 is a 1960s APC

just split tech trees, not br

1 Like

Well sure ig.

1 Like

It’s an M60 hull with Abrams turret, it’s definitely new

That’s only bc they saving the good stuff for June, cough cough ARH, (and maybe F-18 if they wanna continue the top gun fan services in June like always, since both the F-14s came in June.)

Except 2 less sidewinders when carrying sparrows I’m pretty sure. 120s will fix that problem tho haha.

1 Like

What do we think the Alpha Jet payloads will be? I saw the DEFA/BK-27 gunpod as well as the SNEB type 23 pods, but I don’t seem to recognize what is being carried on the German one. No AAMs or flares shown either.

We getting 4 variants of the M60-2000 or is this update so devoid of content that you can only tease the same MBT hoping people don’t notice?

1 Like

I think they’re Mk.77 napalm bombs like the ones seen on the Strikemaster

It can have Zuni rockets, which IMO are much more reliable for killing tanks.

I think it would make aggressive heli playstyle a little more viable.