“Alpha Strike” Update trailer

At last the British “light tank” is going the get a bit of love with the Fox - although no CVR(T) vehicles yet :(

I am happy that Apache received IHADSS and a beautiful cockpit.

7 Likes

Germany: Everyone is getting leopards
USA: Everyone is getting shermans
Sweden: Everyone is getting Gripens

4 Likes

German one with 9L would be closer to 10.7 ngl,…

French one is able of both Magic-1/2 but using the -2 you simply use the basic abilites of the Magic-2 (no radar slaving), but have IRCCM,… depends on the one being implemented,… but if they intend to only put this one a Magic-1, then SUE can be given Magic-2 and BR bumped to 10.7/11.0

The TWR of that AlphaJet is pretty good for the weight.

1 Like

F-20 is most likely

Copy and paste is never better than indigenous options.

2 Likes

AMX International is 10.3 with AIM-9L, but also carries way more ground ordinance

2 Likes

Je penses qu’avec les Magic 1 il serait en 10.3 pas plus, il reste subsonique et peu armé. Par contre je ne dirait pas non à une version sans mais a un Br plus bas pour servir d’attaquant au sol (en 9.3 par exemple)

Bruv, I want low tier content. There are a bunch of low tier potential vehicle not in the game yet.

3 Likes

YES! My highlight of this update!

Same can be said for top tier :)

Except that top tier gets multiple additions every update…

It is still missing all too many vics for every country and it goes for every tier honestly but we cant really complain! This game is one of a kind and it is a beautiful game!

Didn’t see any Japanese in the video. 💔😔😞

Definitely not

Doesn’t Gaijin want to move it up though? I thought I saw that on the last set of BR changes, although I could be wrong.

Community keeps ridiculing china for having copy and paste meanwhile both recent 2 sub tts that gaijin has added Finnish and Hungarian has like only a handful of unique original vehicles in the case of Finland they only have 1 original cv-90 variant . I wish Hungary had recieved their own wm-23s and stuff

2 Likes

I’m gonna need someone to spot me a round tuit.

Does Germany use the G? I thought they only used the B, F, and L

1 Like

Could you please fix the Matra super 530F?

1 Like