Allow Air EC Sim matches to start with AI if the BR has very few players

100% this. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a Gaijin player bot in a match past maybe 10-20 minutes in, especially during peak times.

2 Likes

Evidence that we need bot support for player hosted matches. BR 7.0 - 8.0.

1 Like

I absolutely back this up with the addition of a more customizable matchmaker. While we should have the presets (such as the ones Gaijin has already implemented), we should also be able to select which nations are available on which team. Matchmaking is such a pain, especially as of late, and especially at higher tiers. Most of the EC8 and EC9 matches are Zombers that slip through the banhammer cracks.

2 Likes

Same situation for US, 8.3 - 9.3. Extremely frustrating not having anything to play…

2 Likes

yes
good argument

2 Likes

yes that’s proof that people are sitting in the hangar and that these people want to play Sim.
but no one wants to wait in the lobby and stare at the server list.

2 Likes

…it hurts to see that.

@Schindibee Please show this screenshot to the other Gaijin employees. Don’t do it for me but for the other people here.

2 Likes

I’ll certainly try to raise awareness of this, as I always do if it comes to Sim EC related topics.

It is certainly a very much restricting method that we have here, and personally believe that this game mode could be made more appealing and thus more frequently played, if such things are addressed and improved.

2 Likes

Genuinely appreciative of this response. Hopefully Gaijin realizes how much of a potential goldmine they’re sitting on with Sim.

2 Likes

that would be good. it would boost the morale of the sim players. also that of the camel

1 Like