All these leaves and flying small objects just clutter my screen. Does anyone know how to disable these?

All these leaves and flying small objects just clutter my screen and make it extremely annoying to play SPAA because I keep thinking it’s an enemy aircraft, does anyone know how to disable them? I couldn’t find anything in the graphics settings

2 Likes

I think that is related to some kind of particles animation, can it be disabled via graphics options?

I couldn’t find anything so it’s probably a setting I missed

Maybe it is dust?

How to disable it though

Clean the screen? My recommendation: Use wet toilet paper. After that, get a deodorant and a lighter and for a sec flame your screen to ,kill the dust". Works everytime ;)

Can’t tell if you’re being serious or not

1 Like

dead serious

ended up putting my entire pc in the dishwasher, didn’t help

5 Likes

never seen this before

Dead clusters of pixels?

Burnt pixel?

Looks like AA fire from the AF which have 40mm with TF ammo which explodes

It’s a screenshot

No it’s leaves and dust particles

dont play the money grab scam thunder

Still looks like the AA (see yellow)

Yeah but it isn’t

Unlike everyone else mansplaining how it is something else, I know exactly what you mean (those little leaf things that just fly around) and it is annoying af. I’ll look in setting tonight but idk if I’ll find anything

4 Likes

what dishwasher did you use? beoue it matters