All these leaves and flying small objects just clutter my screen. Does anyone know how to disable these?

Uhhhhh, I have not noticed these particles. I don’t know if it’s a game/settings issue or your “your computer’s fault”, but have you tried doing a file check/verify, and if that didn’t help, have you tried deleting the cache and compiledShaders folders AND doing another file check afterwards?

Again, not sure that would fix anything, but still a good first step juuuuuust in case.

They’ve been in for years now.

I always took them as an interference to stop SPAA being so aware. There nothing to fix, it’s just to make you work harder.

2 Likes

Could it be that you have sharpness cranked up to the max making the leaves have a way too strong pronounced outline?

1 Like

I don’t want the leaves to be visible on my screen at all

1 Like

I believe those are particle effects. As far as I know, you can’t disable them unless you use a low enough graphics setting. In my case, I don’t see them. 🤔

2 Likes

bro those are ufo

you literally have an ufo problem

I have particles turned all the way down and still have those. Its annoying even in the hanger.

1 Like

Now people won’t be able to unsee them.

1 Like

I can check if i can find what causes this, but i would need the replay link + a timestamp as precise as possible (and a replay camera number in best case). Everything else and everyone else is just guessing.

Replays are found here:
https://warthunder.com/en/tournament/replay/

You made sure to not have an uranium rod lying around near your PC?

3 Likes

Oh no, I definitely know what they are…

you can’t

Thank you Stona! (I thought there was a title length limit ngl)

1 Like