All Sniping spots gone

With the recent updates all of the hull down positions and sniping positions are gone, EVEN THE HEDGE ROWS ON NORMANDY, i feel like the Normandy map should just be classified as alternate history, how can you have Normandy without its infamous hedge rows?? Then theres Jungle which had some positions where you could snipe from, now who do these changes benefit? Germany and Russia, whose tanks love when you have to fight them head on where they have their best armour and firepower. This is not healthy for the game, nations like Sweden, Japan, Italy and Britain and then NATO tanks are made specifically to not be thrown into CQC…so the way i see it is that a small vocal annoying minority complained enough and now all the maps are ruined. WAKE UP GAIJIN.

12 Likes

Heh i need to fight something more armor better rounds tanks me in the tanks like this??

try read this about the map
Let’s talk about high tier map for Ground RB - Game Discussion / General Discussion - War Thunder — official forum

3 Likes

I am really struggling to play britian i am constantly being 1 shot killed as i cant find many hull down positions

1 Like

in Most maps, the hills are going to be your best bet with that, you just have to use your brain and be creative.

Ive tried hills, -10 to -12 degrees depression is not great and only good for hills with round or flat tops and there is not many of them about, thus creating competition for spots

Theres no more hills, they removed them all…you will now only fight in close quarters and gaijin is gonna force you to like it

3 Likes

If you c ant take wishie to the hils bring the hills to wishie

I agree the game is going to be like the video games of the 80s soon. Same tanks on both sides and featureless screen.

4 Likes

I completely agree with you. all sniping points are gone. this is a really bad move by gaijin. certain takns are good only for sniping. the ground game is destroyed by gaijin

1 Like