AIM-9L(I)-1 for the F-4F ICE-LA and other aircraft

Well no, it’s 12.7, an appropriate BR once it receives the L(I). The problem comes from every 4th gen being 13.0 when some are considerably more powerful than others (F-15, Su-27) and ought to be 13.3. It’ll probably be a couple months after release that these aircraft go up, similar to how it took a while for 12.7 to become a thing.
And of course the issue of Germany not having a 13.0 or 13.3 aircraft, which there are plenty of threads about.

Tornado BRs need to be drastically reduced. Too slow to hit bases before others do in Air RB, almost no chance to make points with base busting. Too weak in air to air fights (bad FM, just two rails). In GRB just GBUs at a BR where Pantsirs etc. will shot you out of the sky when you literally spawn. Its just garbage at its BR. Other jets have Mavericks and other F&F weapons at same or even lower BRs, it doesn’t add up. These 4 750lb GBUs of the Tornado are a joke. Can’t even mount GBU-24 at its wing ordnance points. Every lightweight jet has more strike potential than that thing.

1 Like

Then I have a perfect thread for that:

3 Likes