After SU25BM got r73, does it really worth 11.3?

Heres my thinking of BRs based upon AAM additions

2x R-73 = 11.3 (but kept a close eye on in case it needs to go up)
4x R-73 = 11.7 (but kept a close eye on in case it needs to go down)
2xR-73 + 2xR-27R = 11.7
2x R-73 + R-27ER = 12.0
2x R-73 + R-27ET = 12.0
2x R-73 + 2x R-77 = 12.3 (but kept a close eye on in case it needs to go down)

Issue is. its premium. It can barely be moved up to 11.7 and it would also require equal A2G upgrades as well. So a lot more complicated than just added those AAMs. This is why it should have been TT instead of the Su-25T. They’ve backed themselves into a corner by making it Premium.

i still think it is an incredible bad idea, the SU 25T can get it, but not the SU 39, you would end up with a 11.7 premium possible , that is as bad as it can get for the game

Oh yeah, it would be really messy still. Probably just better to give it 2x R-27T or something.

Both the SU-25T and SU-39 should be treated the same when it comes to IR Missiles and specifically the R-73E. The R-73E wouldn’t be the best with the SU-25 platform anyways since HMD doesn’t exist on those platforms (even though historically the SU-25T and SU-39 both had HMD) and the Aircraft itself is a general let down.

Easily can remain at 11.3 with R-73Es without “breaking its respective Battle Rating

Oh yeah and in real life the SU-39 could carry up to four R-73Es but we won’t be getting that in-game (only two so far).

SU-39 doesn’t need R-77

Should at least be considered in the future depending on how well Fox 3 Missiles perform, if they aren’t gaming changing like we expected (similar to the QN506 case) I’d expect to see them on the SU-39.

Maybe… 2x R-73, would probably be fine, but I’d want it kept a close eye on. It entirely depends on how they balance/finish implementing R-73s.

4x R-73 would put it on par with the Gr7 at 11.7. It would have to go up. Being Premium, it Cannot be treated the same, because where the Su-25T can be shuffled about without consequence. The Su-39 cannot be. I personally already think it was a mistake to add 11.3 Premiums of any kind to any tree. Shouldnt have anything higher than 10.7 currently.

With 12.3 or even 12.7 possibly coming next patch I wouldn’t really find it much of a issue even if it moved to 11.7, with the ceiling increasing for Aircraft Battle Rating it would still be somewhat equivalent to where it is now.

so you find a 11.7 premium possible 12.0 with full potential armament ok, and nothing questionable about it?

I remember the good old days when F-4 Phantoms or MiG-21s ruled toptier, no newbies had access to it and it was actually engaging for once. Toptier Premiums did ruin the experience for me and I do indeed find it somewhat questionable

problem is the SU39 possibly ruins SIM and GRB as well

Yeah, which is why I think any 11.3 was a questionable addition. 10-10.3s are the ideal max, but I think a case can be made for 10.7s. But past that… No, just creates too many problems. Being constantly shot down by Premium F4s in SB that have no idea what IFF is for example.

Su-39 should have gone to the TT, Su-25T shouldnt have been added yet at all. Soviets already had the Mig-23ML, they really didnt NEED a 11.3 to remain on parity to other nations 11.3 Premiums

What is A2G? U mean the AGM I guess? if so, I think SU39 could carry at least 4 KH29T and 4 KH25L.

Air to ground. So yeah. But the more they add, the more likely for a BR increase. Su-39 was 100% added for GRB. So its GRB performance would also have a larger impact on its BR.