After SU25BM got r73, does it really worth 11.3?

Does Python 3 have this issue? To be honest when I use python 3, I don’t think it is much better than 9L

SU39T needs buff, it could carry 4 r73 and 4 KH29T, The loadout of su39 was wrong at all.

No idea, but probably unfinished

Do you mean we have python 3 in 11.0 doesn’t matter or 4*9L in 10.0 is okay?

I am really afraid they will make R73 or python3 like AIM9L last year, nothing could stop it, and A10 just like a monster kills everyone in 9L shot range.

Better than the alternative. Make the R-73 so completely OP that they could never be defeated and just be sniping things at max range. Kinda glad they are a bit weak

I support SU25BM delete the R73, whatever the R73 is, 11.3 is not a good BR for a SU25

R-73 is the new OP IR missile. Su-25BM at 11.3 could be like what the A-10 is at 10.3 with aim-9L. Just a WIP missile.

Considering we have Python 3, I don’t think R73 is much more OP than it, by the way, Kfir C.2 with 2 Python 3 is in 11.0

oh its is much more op, and this is still a bugged state and will be improved

1 Like

ok found a working link again https://packaged-media.redd.it/q7q94fmu6ijb1/pb/m2-res_720p.mp4?m=DASHPlaylist.mpd&v=1&e=1693256400&s=40d07809de1e1c5f366df410b018dc29925855e2#t=0

Dear Gajin,

the whole thing to try to change subsonic ground attack aircraft into air superiority fighters is just a huge desaster.

Just remove all these op all aspect missiles from Su-25’s and A-10s and give them less effective rear aspect missiles. So their BR don’t has to be too high.

Now its the R73 Archer missile, which is the most advanced IR short range missile currently ingame. Instead of adding it to a fighter, you decided again to combine a subsonic ground attack airframe with this op weapon. So what now??? Either letting it succumb to 4th generation jet fighters or lower its BR to a point, where we easily have another A-10 + Aim-9L @9.7 situation like it was a year back.

You can’t lower its BR to 11.0 or even lower without risking a massive imbalance to 10.0 and higher aircraft, which often have NO FLARES.

So please remove this R-73 thing from this arcraft, before consider to lower its BR.

1 Like

As someone who is actively trying to spade the BM, and to put it simply, the BM sucks at its current BR. Things might improve once the R-73 gets fixed but, seeing as I’m writing this after we got the first dev server and the Su-25T/Su-39 are both getting access to R-73’s, I doubt it. Once the 25T and 39 get R-73’s, the BM will be useless.

another plane being better doesn’t make an existing plane worse than it already is

The whole point of the BM was testing R73 on live. Thats its purpose for being. Most event vehicles are just different but not necessarily as good as the TT versions. If you have the Su-25T then yeah, this is going to become fairly worthless, but event vehicles give you a “free” higher tier option for other nations tree as well.

Tornado MFG is identical to the TT IDS but with ASMs instead of laser guided bombs. When ASMs come it will be “useless”.

Buc S1 is a slower Buc S2 with less bombs. Its handy for a lower BR but not much value past that.

There is no chance of a BR drop for any of the 3 though. R-73s out class the 9L. Fighting things at 10.3 should be fine with R-73s in most cases. But there are many 9.7s/10s that wouldnt stand a chance due to lack of CMs.

With some A2G upgrades im actually expecting the Su39 to go to 11.7 soon(ish)

the funny thing is, the su 25bm never got to test out the R73, since it didnt reach final stage on the normal servers yet

I mean the MFG Tornado will stay the only tornado with AShMs for Germany unless they give em to the ASSTA1 and in that case it’ll be equal

Germans only ever used AShMs with their Starfighters and Tornados

Thats what i mean. I doubt more ASMs really soon but i do see more coming. I dont know about italy, but Gr1 could get a Gr1B mod for them quite easily and id not be entirely surpeised if they gave them to the ASSTA as well

If Gaijin totally fixed the SU39’s loadouts(even R77), I believe it will.

SU-39 doesn’t need R-77