Hi folks
I really am wondering: Why are Afghanistan matches so rare at higher tiers?
For me it’s one of my favourites, as it’s not flat as a pancake, and also now it’s look has improved quite a lot, but aparently everybody else hates it.
How so?
Hi folks
I really am wondering: Why are Afghanistan matches so rare at higher tiers?
For me it’s one of my favourites, as it’s not flat as a pancake, and also now it’s look has improved quite a lot, but aparently everybody else hates it.
How so?
I have nothing specifically against it, but I do have 2 things I dislike about it
Being at high alt all the time heavily impacts FM performance, some aircraft are waaaaaay better suited for it than others. Some of my usual go to aircraft like the Tonka and Jag just get a bit floppy on the map. They handle sooooo much better at sea level. Let alone that some aircraft really struggle to even get airbourne with anything but a reduced warload. Bucs for example you have to run about half your normal weapons load to get airbourne.
Clouds obscuring the runways. Its maangable but can be really annoying trying to land on an AF you cant actually see.
I also find the map a bit buggy with bases not working with CCRP, but thats not exclusive to Afghanistan.
im glad its rare. i hate high altitude maps. most of my preferred aircraft arent made for high alts at all