Advanced artillery vehicle in the ww2 scenario

I suggest you play a few more games before you lecture somebody who has 20000 to your 4000

A non-existent one.

All those games played, and you still don’t seem to realize that war thunder won’t become the game you want it to be.

I’d say that almost puts you on the level of the average F-4S spammer, impressive.

I least I do play it .You don’t ,so much for your input.

Not everyone has time to no-life the game, pal. I’ve been playing on and off since 2014, and given how many other games I play, I feel 4000-odd is a rather sizable number of battles…

That you’re equating it to me not playing the game while whinging and moaning about it not being good, then saying you need the game to be something it never was…

Is absolutely, amazingly hilarious.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

I have played 13278 times since 2021 and you have 4000 since 2014 .I have no interest in taking any advice from a clown who never plays or supports this game.

Why do you play a game you very obviously dislike? Are you that much of a sucker?

For someone who seems to despise post-war vehicles fighting WW2 ones, you sure seem to play post-war vehicles a good bit.

1 Like

At least I do play it ,hence why I notice a change in it and you don’t because you never play it .A expert in jack s***.Thanks for coming lol Goodbye.

I’ve gotten from the A6M3s to the F-16AJ, made the painful (ongoing) coastal grind to the PT-808, completed the entire JP Heli tree, and went from rank 1 to 5 in JP ground in the past year.

You claim I don’t play? How is the above possible, then, 90% without premium vehicles too?

Your stats show 4000 games .Italy suffers has played 20000.
I’ll presume he has a better feel for the game than you do.

2 Likes

Does this mean that i am allowed to pull rank too?

1 Like

Good god, maybe if the two of you’d put half of your matches into Enlisted you’d be less annoying.

More experience =/= more knowledge.

1 Like

What does enlisted have to with any of this?

1 Like

A far more authentic game for WW2 with most of the same systems, in the same engine, by the same devs. Hard-limited to WW2, and has quite silly balance because of it (and the changes to theatre system the devs made)

Less dick heads?

It’s a Gaijin game, same amount more or less.

If its Gaijin ,I’ll pass