Advanced artillery vehicle in the ww2 scenario

I care about team setups. Even so the patton in berlin thing is a minor thing versus USA/GER/ITA versus RU/SWE/ISR etc… type team setups

2 Likes

Enlisted is a trash game. Has far too many issues.

2 Likes

Same logic as many others.
2 Different game modes seem to be the only thing they keep believing would be fine problem is a 4th fracturing the community even more.

Just play Red Orchestra/Rising Storm, IL2, Post Scriptum(Squad 1944), WW2 Online, Hell Let Loose. Are better for immersion since rn Enlisted kind of feel off the map and radar entirely due to greed.

1 Like

None of these games are comparable to what WT is.

Custom battles

1 Like

Not relevant

Ah, true that. Custom battles, the historical campaigns… There are other places to go for historicity ingame. GRB just ain’t it.

You can choose between “relevance” with progression against other players and “historical accuracy” with no progression, just playing vehicles in realistic states.

You’re correct none of those games are however what you want is what those games are. This is like trying to make Halo into something it isn’t that’s called “Alienating a community” for a new community wooooow it only leaves a game MIA in the trash bin.

Before you make any claims “I’m wrong” there is several games i can state where this occurred and results were the same.

I’m aware. It’s not relevant to what I said though. It is not acceptable to play with zero rewards

Incorrect. I want WT how it was previously. It was changed to this nonsense.You have it FULLY backwards.

3 Likes

That’s the price you have to pay. Want to play a competitive gamemode that’s actually rewarded? You’ll just have to deal with a bit of having to fight on-par statistically vehicles.

I don’t think any of this is relevant.

Then play. Another. Game.

Literally nothing to do with what I am talking about btw. HEAVY strawmanning.

1 Like

Well too bad. We deal with what we have right now. So suck it up, and tolerate it. Perhaps in the future, it will get a bit closer to what we all fond back then but for now that is not the case and might not be anyhow.

1 Like

Zero games do what WT was capable of doing previously.

1 Like

Pointless comment. I will continue to express my displeasure when and where I like.

2 Likes

And WT isn’t what you want, clearly.