Adding Parameters "Assists" and "Scouting" to Player Statistics

Dear developers and forum members,

I would like to propose an enhancement to the player statistics in War Thunder. In my opinion, it would be beneficial to add parameters such as “Assists” and “Scouting” to the statistics. This would allow for a more comprehensive assessment of each player’s contribution to team actions and increase the motivation for cooperative play.

Currently, the statistics only account for the number of kills, which does not always objectively reflect a player’s effectiveness and usefulness on the battlefield. Introducing “Assists” and “Scouting” parameters would help to recognize important aspects of team play that often go unnoticed.

Additionally, I propose adding a KDA parameter (Kills/Deaths/Assists) that would take into account the number of kills, deaths, and assists. This would make the statistics fairer and more informative, allowing for a better evaluation of each player’s contribution to team success.

I am confident that such changes would positively impact the gameplay and make it more diverse and engaging for all participants.

Best regards, Air_Fighter

[Would you like to see this in-game?]
  • Yes
  • No
0 voters

Which statistics? Endgame or overall?

1 Like

While these parameters are already available on the endgame screen, they are not displayed in the overall statistics.
@EddieVanHalo, I suggest adding the KDA parameter to the main profile statistics screen, replacing or nearing the current KD parameter. Additionally, I propose adding “Assist” and “Scouting” statistics to the vehicle statistics screen in the table format.

1 Like

I played a good number of games where I scouted for battle pass points.It was good fun actually being right under the enemies nose near spawn but not firing.Trouble is after a few games you have no kills to show for it and that is not good if you care about your stats.

1 Like