Add proximity chat voicešŸ™‚

Add hotmic… Add hotmic.
Would love to hear those screams :D

Classic moment of hearing someone raging at the mic or someone having a family gathering while on mic…

I think we should have it, if you dont want it you can turn it off. It would be nice to actually hear teammates and make it easier to know where enemies are I think

if it had this i think it could easily get one of the most played infantry shooters of all

1 Like

if you have an arma like system with a radio and voice for like 20 meters arround you and if you really dont want it you can turn it off i think people would just stop playing other shooters

1 Like

Team coordination doesnt exist in war thunder…this community only knows how to hold W and blame teammates

Not for the whole team though

As a recon drone mainer I can confirm that it exists only once in 10 battles. 9 other battles consist only of blind teammates that are running towards enemy and dying.

1 Like

I don’t know, but someone is obviously offended by this post. They got to learn to laugh a little bit.

2 Likes

Toxic proximity voicechat is not even being added yet but someone is already offended by its atmosphere. Miraculous.

3 Likes

I would get banned in 30 seconds

1 Like

Best middle ground would be to have a way to send a fast line of site message like look out or behind you!

1 Like

You got a problem with it pretty boy?

I think it would be cool to have a radio voice chat for simulator battles. It could really improve with coordination.

2 Likes

steve-carell-nooo

lets not have people screaming slurs next to you. Like I get the idea but its not worth it. I agree on the toxicity side of the issue.

Bro, just imagine a Russian and an Ukrainian running into each other with proximity voice chat on… I honestly can’t even imagine the chaosā€¦šŸŒš

I just find it annoying in general when people start screaming slurs in prox chat so I just never use it there for it gets less use. Since WarThunder is free to play bans are less effective at stopping this kind of action also Gaijin might need to change the age rating which they wont want to do.

1 Like

ā€œtheres a HOLE ON YOUr left wiā€¦ā€