^^^ I do agree with this the iTO vs the Kh31 is an ok match up because of the performance of the Kh31…if you tone down the iTO to much…the Kh31 will just run rough over everything!
YEAAAAA
Too intense = too arcade…
Rewards? I mean personal not “team plays better”
Room for cold war Interception when
AA overhaul…
According to Dallas…
good thing. Bombers don’t really lose lift and fall, as absurd as back when ships don’t die by sinking in naval.
Over the back bruhhh. But dont make it swing between engines?
Yep…
Definetly time for them to add AARGM to the game now as well. AGM-88C is not suffecient, especially in low quantity.
Probably also time for some advanced weapons too. Stand-off weapons like Storm Shadow would be perfect, and GNSS Spear-3s would also be very useful for NE
Considering what we have been facing during the previous tests, I tend to disagree with the comparison lol
Could we see a better anti air simulation logic coming up?
Right now the logic for anti air, especially when it comes to the trigger discipline to engage targets its pretty messed up.
The anti air launch a lot of missiles at large distances as if they have an infinite stockpile of munitions available. This is especially visible with Medium - Long range anti airs like S300 or SampT. They launch ridiculous amount of missiles just to intercept couple of incoming anti radiation missiles. The SAMS should be limited by their reload rate (which is pretty low in game) and the missile stockpile (essentially infinite in game), just like in real life.
Could we possibly see better targeting by these AI anti airs in future? so that they conserve their missile pool on targets with a higher achievable probability of kill?
Can we see more sophisticated reload and trigger discipline logic in future? Like modelling a limited amount of stockpile, which is replenished by incoming cargo(as mentioned by you in the post), convoy or depots, to depict a much more accurate air defense scenario, which could also incentive players to defend their friendly bases and logistic connections for a bottleneck free SAM network?
I’m not even saying I’m a great player…but the Kh31 is more than strong enough to deal with this too. I honestly get killed more by Actual players then ANY AA in the 13.7+ range playing Both Blue and Red side…also keep in mind the Blue side has CRAZY cross map Deleting power with the F15E and 18E with JSOW!
^^^ This is from the Dev Server when they changed AA to the iTO by the end of it…imo this was a Good change as this AA CAN’T do anything (I HATE spawn campers, yes I have done it :/) and from the way people are talking about this it sounds like they want AA to be something you can COMPLETLY ignore…I’m not saying that’s you, I do agree that the maps should get bigger, BUT cutting the targets to much will just make it Air to Air after the first few min and with this mode I do feel the 16v16 fits and works…ARB TDM…should be 6v6…8v8 MAX for 13.7+, NONE of this “Chance” -_- to get a small team size or for Bullet Hell, NO make them their OWN game modes as well!!!
All in all I hope NE gets some good tweaks that you have mentioned but does stay Large Scale!
well kh31s are truly a menace, the only think that irks me is their anemic pull which does limit the launch scenarios sometimes
i almost have the f15e, just lack the SL to buy it and test it out lmao, maybe ill just wait for f15ex
I think the search radars of Tunguska & Roland systems need investigated for detecting & intercepting stuff like Hammer.
M163s obviously shouldn’t be able to intercept anything.
& S300 potency is… debatable on what should happen with that.
I think outside of all those concerns I have, SPAA is fine in NE with no complaints.
I feel ticket pools need to increase at the minimum.
Cause things are ticking down too fast with the destruction of ships, ground forces, & so forth.
SPAA choice for BRs is a minor thought as well; I’d need to play more of the BR range to have an opinion though.
Couldnt agree more to every single point in this. If they only fired at targets that they had a reasonable kill chance against as well. it would help a LOT with the informaton overload pilots have, because a launch warning is now actually a threat not just something to zone out
Also had an OSA intercept a PW4 which I dont think is reasonable at all. Was a short range fairly low angle loft as well.
I am thinking that too, but what other possibilities could it be? we have pretty much every type of ammunition in game, just wondering what else could possibly be added.
Only other options besides CBUs I can think of is:
- More/“proper” cruise missiles (like Storm Shadow or Taurus)
- IIR A2A missiles (IRIS-T, ASRAAM, Aim-9X, etc)
- MMW A2G missiles. (Brimstone, JAGM-F, GBU-53)
- EW/Decoy weapons (Spear-EW, AGM-86, ADM-141 or ADM-160.)
- Nukes for general loadouts (only usable in appropriate gamemodes and with appropraite SP costs)
So could be new in the sense of a new seeker type.
I am pretty sure(?) that the 11 km range was for the K and later variants, the 8 km range is accurate for the B.
11km is for drones mostly, as all the hellfires shared the same motor and guidance basically (later ones were upgraded for better drone use), you could argue that they could hit over 8km which they prolly should instead of being hardcapped like they are at 8km ingame, just not reliably or with much energy to work with
also would be nice if we finally see air launched nuclear tipped missiles
Possibly. But I dont really see how they would be even remotely balanced in any gamemode as either A2A or A2G.
But nukes for all appropriate aircraft, so that you didnt have to use the default option could be another possiblity.
annoying that after adding so many MMW guided munitions (brimstone, GBU-53, AGM-179, and the new AARGM-ER) that they still haven’t implemented something to at least make them perform a little better than the ones without.
they are not MMW in game
But they could give them at least some advantage as if they were.
Like totally removing GNSS Drift from the GBU-53 for example.
What Id want from Spear-3 if added before MMW.
GNSS, so spammable long range weapon, but give it 0 drift in-lieu of the MMW seeker.
At the moment Brimstone 1 and Hellfire K are basically identical. Even with reports for the Brimstone having too much IOG drift.
I meant that they haven’t implemented a compromise for the guidance, such as IR seeking while they work adding the MMW function into the game. right now, all munitions that should have it, don’t. FNF exceptions are tri-mode seekers that have IR, MMW and GNSS at the same time in real life.