AAA order doesn't include severe damage rewards

I just noticed that the order “AAA” doesn’t count the “severe damage” rewards when it is calculated making it reward significantly less than it used to.

Previously when you got a kill the game rewarded you 100% of the reward at once and the order would then x3 that amount of SL rewarded. Now the order only takes into account the “Finished off” reward which amounts to 20% of the total rewards for that kill.

I activated the order and got two kills within the time limit (“SU-7BKL” and “Vautour IIA IDF/AF”), the rewards for Severe damage amounted to 6384+6384=12768 SL while the rewards for Finished off amounted to 1596+1596=3192 SL. The order then gave me only x3 for the finished off resulting in 3x3192=9576 SL instead of 3x(3192+12768)=47880 SL as i would expect.

Screenshots

Someone made a report on this 4 months ago with no answer:
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/btcos1ypkbIv

Edit:
Can someone take a look at this?
@Gunjob @Stona_WT @Smin1080p_WT ?

4 Likes

Thanks for bringing this up!

I addressed this on March 1st in the official dev blog - ofc without any response.

Either fully intended income nerf or sloppy coding…

2 Likes

Thank you for the heads up and report. We have passed this on for review.

2 Likes

Thanks for the answer! :)

I am impressed!

Have in mind that order " be the best" is also affected by the SD mechanic.

How?

If you play 1 vs 1 as last players alive and you kill a severely damaged aircraft (not all severe damages are clear visible) you just get the 90 points (Air RB mission score) for finishing off the last enemy - whilst your enemy gets 135 points mission score for getting killed.

Example (also March in the dev blog thread):

So currently you are forced to check the leaderboard if one of you dead team members has a +1 next to his air kills before you activate this order.

Not really a challenge, but unfortunately you see also a +1 if one of your dead team mates has severely damaged an ai plane. As ai planes were not counted as player kills it might be worth to think about shifting this +1 to ground targets in the leaderboard view.

Probably just another case of mechanics being changed to reduce rewards and increase the grind.
Same thing happened with scouting.