A10a at ground AB 6.3

Has anyone else seen an A10a flying around in ground AB around 6.3? I don’t know if maybe there is a plane named “A10a” in another tech tree, but it sounds and looks just like one in the spectator view.

Yes, for some reason it is in the Arcade aircraft list at those BRs. Dunno why.

Yes,i don’t honestly know why that thing is there. It can literally shred half the enemy team with the bombs+gun combo

Gaijin thought “this thing is slow and not well armored,plus it spawns at 3 km from the map,so let’s give it to Tier IV vehicles” and created possibly the biggest Period and skill discrepancy ever seen in this game.

1 Like

LOL you serious?

Is it AI or a real player???

The available “pool” of random planes could prolly use some TLC all around. I see all sorts of things that just . . . “don’t belong” at the BR’s of the games I am in. Most aren’t horrible, some just don’t make a lot of sense, but others(like the one you have mentioned) just make ya wanna scratch your head. Unfortunately, it would seem to be a low priority. Be nice if they worked it like naval, get your 3 guaranteed spawns for the tanks and then a proper action list to earn a plane to use during the game . . your own even . . . something.

Is there any list which shows the aircraft that can be spawned in ground arcade battles at a certain BR?

If i recall,planes go according to the Tier of the Battle,not the BR
For the list,no one did it,i can only recall that Tier VII/VIII have the same jets/helis,which are (not complete):
-Fighters (only guns, some of them also have CMs) :
F-104A
Mig-21bis
J-8B
F-4EJ
JA37C
-Attackers (all of them have unguided rockets like Zunis,Hydra,S-5K,S-8K,S-24,most of them have CMs) :
F-8E
Su-7BKL
Su-17
Mig-27K
Kurnass
J-7E
F-1
AJ37
-Bombers (all of them have dumb bombs,most of them have CMs) :
F-4E
F-4F
F-105D
Phantom FG-1
Nesher
Mig-27K
Jaguar GR1/A
-Heli fighters (most have gunpods,all have CMs) :
AH-64A
AH-1F
Tiger (both GER and FR)
Mi-24P/V
Mi-28
AH Mk. 1
AH-1S
A-129CBT
HKP9
SA-341F (only one that also has a small rocket pod)
-Heli attackers (either Hydra/S-8K and CMs)
AH-64A/D/DJP
AH-1Z
Ka-29
Mi-35M
Ka-52
Mi-28N
AH Mk.1
-Heli ATGM (TOW-D,Hellfire B and K,PARS,Shturm)
AH-64 A/D/DJP (Hellfire B or K)
Tiger (PARS for the GER version,Hellfire K for the FR)
Ka-29
Mi-28N
AH Mk.1
Lynx (TOW-2+20 mm)
A-129CBT (Hellfire B)

Yeah i’m sorry for how this list is long,maybe i’ll do an extended cut when i’ll have the time by making a separate thread

1 Like

The did publish a changed list of a/c available in Ground AB several months ago IIRC - maybe over a year??

Perhaps someone can find it?

Yep.

AB planes can be 1-2 BRs above what the match actually is, if not further. Its wack.

The only thing I remember was a changelog months ago that removed all the aircrafts with the Mavericks and the Kh-29T from TT and changed them with unguided rockets, that’s it

Yeh there was this one - Update "Danger Zone" - War Thunder Wiki - June 2022 … might be what I’m thinking of…

ETA: ther was a couple of changes just prior to this one that it refers to - see Update "Wind of Change" - War Thunder Wiki
8 June 2022:

and 9 June:

1 Like

This list is not up to date and there might be a updated version, there were at least a few changes mentioned above.

4 Likes

Yep,the most recent ones have the Phantoms with Mavericks and the Mig-27 with the Kh-29 completely removed

its the a-10a its normal

Yes and I was going to report it as a bug but guess I don’t have all the files they require for a bug report.

Just saw it for the first time and it was ridiculous. In fact ALL the friggin jets need to be gone from a 6.3BR battle.

1 Like

Some jets come in at that BR- the A21RA is 6.7