A real wheeled addition for the french tech tree

• Adding the VEXTRA should be a really good thing !
  • Such an add should be useless !

0 voters

Cet article est disponible en Anglais et en Francais !
This article is available in English and French!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

English :

Hello all !

First of all, before anyone thinks that I am a complaining Frenchman, unhappy with the French techtree, I would like to point out that this is not the case.
I don’t usually complain about the lack of a vehicle, you just have to look at my profile on the forum to understand that.
About the French tree, I find that it is currently a very interesting tree to play and worth researching, however, I also find that this one is clearly INCOMPLETE in the eyes of the amount of resources available for this one!
Many existing vehicles, particularly anti-aircraft vehicles and light vehicles, are missing!

Today it is one of those light vehicles that I want to talk about.

The VEXTRA also known as the Véhicule EXpérimental de TRAnsition (expérimental transition vehicle) is a French 8x8 vehicle designed in the 90s by GIAT INDUSTRIES!
Its initial role when it was designed was to operate with the Leclerc tank regiments!

• It is a VERY HIGH mobility 8x8 vehicle “Maximum speed 130km/h”.
    Scania diesel engine with 8 arranged in a V with a power of 600hp and 2600N.m of torque.

• Armed with a 105mm “CN-105 G2” 50 caliber cannon with 35 shells.

• A STABILIZED 2-axis Day/Night Thermal optic SAVAN 15 for the gunner and a STABILIZED 2-axis panoramic optic VIGY 15 for the commander.

Now that I have briefly explained the characteristics of the vehicle I will explain WHY it is from my point of view, essential that this vehicle has its place in the French tree.

Reason number 1 - France, as you know, has very few stabilized vehicles. The addition of such a vehicle, equipped with a stabilizer for both the gunner and the commander would be a real plus in the French tree and would be a UNIQUE vehicle with wheeled, fast, mobile and aggressive gameplay with STABILIZER in a tree which is completely devoid of them. (#AMX10RC)

Reason number 2 - Given its characteristics, and its equivalents in other nations which we will talk about later, the VEXTRA would be the IDEAL vehicle to fill the empty space located between 9.0 and 10.0 in the French tree! What’s more, there are no playable light vehicles in these BRs! Only the AMX-32, 32 (105) and 40. These are certainly mobile vehicles, but do not have the capabilities of a light tank both in terms of mobility, aggressiveness and gameplay mechanics (DRONES / LOCATION)

Reason number 3 - As quickly discussed in reason 2, France is as we speak, THE ONLY nation not to have a tank destroyer or light tank 8x8 type vehicle in high BR (The VBCI is not not included in it since it is a VCI).
The Americans have the M1128 Stryker
The Germans of the RadKampfwagen 90
The Russians (on tracks) PVO / BMP-2M / SPRUT-SD
The English of Rooikat MTTD and 105
The Japanese Type 16
ZLT-11 China
The Italy of Centauro 105 / 120 / VRCC
Sweden of STRF 90 and CV 90 (tracked) + the CT-CV 105HP recently

I think the list is pretty self-explanatory…
It is urgent that France obtains a system of this kind, just for the sake of fairness.
Such an absence easily fuels Gaijin’s anti-France sentiment.

Reason number 4 - As a 4th argument I would say that the vehicle is in several versions, and therefore offers the possibility of adding a new IFV to the game at a lower cost.
The VEXTRA exists in 3 versions:

• VEXTRA with 25mm DRAGAR turret (Possible addition of an IFV to a median BR)
  • VEXTRA TML 105 (stabilized or not stabilized depending on the version)! This turret in stabilized version was ALREADY IN GAME with the old model of the Swedish premium CV90-105 before its modification.
  • VEXTRA 120FER equipped with a turret modified from the Leclerc tank and equipped with a 120mm gun with low recoil effort.

Thank you for reading me this far, I think I have covered my arguments!
From my point of view, it is essential that France obtains this vehicle because it would be a unique addition to the French tree and would bring gameplay that currently does not exist in this one!

I’ll let you answer the survey, hoping to have succeeded in convincing you of the need for this addition!

Meumeu

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

French :

Bonjour à toutes et tous !

Tout d’abord avant que l’on ne pense que je suis un Français râleur, mécontent de l’arbre terrestre français, je voudrais préciser que ce n’est pas le cas.
Je n’ai pas pour habitude de me plaindre de l’absence de véhicule, il suffit de regarder mon profil sur le forum pour comprendre cela.
Pour ce qui est de l’arbre français, je trouve qu’il est actuellement est un arbre très intéressant à jouer et qui vaut la peine d’être recherché, néanmoins, je trouve aussi que celui-ci est clairement INCOMPLET aux yeux de la quantité de ressources disponibles pour celui-ci !
Nombre de véhicules existant, particulièrement les véhicules anti-aériens et les véhicules légers manquent à l’appel !

Aujourd’hui c’est un de ces véhicules légers dont je souhaite parler.

Le VEXTRA aussi connu sous le nom de Véhicule EXpérimental de TRAnsition est un véhicules 8x8 Francais conçu dans les années 90 par GIAT INDUSTRIES !
Son rôle initial lors de sa conception était d’accompagner les régiments de char Leclerc !

• C’est un véhicules 8x8 de TRÈS HAUTE mobilité “Vitesse maximale 130km/h”.
    Moteur diesel Scania comportant 8 disposés en V d’une puissance de 600cv et de 2600N.m de couple.

• Armée d’un canon de 105mm “CN-105 G2” de 50 calibres avec 35 obus.

• Une optique Thermique Jour/Nuit STABILISÉE 2 axes pour le tireur SAVAN 15 et une optique panoramique commandant STABILISÉE 2 axes VIGY 15.

Maintenant que j’ai brièvement expliqué les caractéristiques du véhicule je vais expliquer POURQUOI il est de mon point de vue, indispensable que ce véhicule ait sa place dans l’arbre Français.

Raison numéro 1 - La France comme vous le savez, ne disposent que de très peu de véhicule stabilisé. L’ajout d’un tel véhicules, doté d’un stabilisateur à la fois pour le tireur et le commandant serait un réel plus dans l’arbre Français et serait un véhicule UNIQUE avec un gameplay à roue, rapide, mobile et agressif avec STABILISATEUR dans un arbre qui en est totalement dépourvu. (#AMX10RC)

Raison numéro 2 - Au vu de ses caractéristiques, et des ses équivalents dans les autres nations dont nous parlerons après, le VEXTRA serait le véhicule IDÉAL pour venir combler l’espace vide situé entre le 9.0 et le 10.0 dans l’arbre Francais ! Qui plus est il n’y a aucun véhicule léger jouable à ces BR ! Seulement les AMX-32, 32 (105) et 40. Ce sont certes des véhicules mobile, mais qui ne dispose pas des capacités d’un char léger autant en termes de mobilité, d’agressivité que de mécaniques dans le gameplay (DRONES / REPÉRAGE)

Raison numéro 3 - Comme rapidement abordé dans la raison 2, la France est au moment ou on parle, LA SEUL nation à ne pas disposer d’un véhicule de type chasseur de char ou char léger 8x8 en haut BR (Le VBCI n’est pas compris dedans puisque c’est un VCI).
Les Américains disposent du M1128 Stryker
Les Allemands du RadKampfwagen 90
Les Russes (sur chenilles) des PVO / BMP-2M / SPRUT-SD
Les Anglais des Rooikat MTTD et 105
Les Japonais du Type 16
La Chine du ZLT-11
L’Italie des Centauro 105 / 120 / VRCC
La Suède des STRF 90 et des CV 90 + le CT-CV 105HP récemment

Je pense que la liste est plutôt explicite …
Il est urgent que la France obtienne un système de ce genre, juste par raison d’équité.
Une telle absence, alimente aisément le sentiment anti-France de Gaijin.

Raison numéro 4 - En 4 éme argument je dirais que le véhicule est en plusieurs versions, et offre donc une possibilité d’ajout d’un nouvel IFV dans le jeu à moindre frais.
Le VEXTRA existe en 3 versions :

• VEXTRA avec tourelle DRAGAR de 25mm (Possible ajout d’un IFV à un BR médian)
  • VEXTRA TML 105 (stabilisé ou non stabilisé en fonction de la version) ! Cette tourelle en version stabilisée était DÉJÀ EN JEU avec l’ancien modèle du CV90-105 premium suédois avant sa modification.
  • VEXTRA 120FER équipé d’une tourelle modifié du char Leclerc et doté d’un canon de 120mm avec un faible effort de recul.

Merci de m’avoir lu jusqu’ici, je pense avoir fait le tour de mes arguments !
De mon point de vu, il est indispensable que la France obtienne ce véhicule car il serait un ajout unique pour l’arbre Francais et apporterait un gameplay qui pour l’instant n’existe pas dans celui-ci !

Je vous laisse répondre au sondage, en espérant avoir réussi à vous convaincre de la nécessité de cet ajout !

Meumeu

91 Likes

Wheeled vehicle must be.

10 Likes

+1

3 Likes

+1

3 Likes

think the 120 variant is the best way to go but the 105 has already been passed to devs
image_2023-09-03_025543565
so im confident it will come atleast next year i think in years now because of the lack of light tanks

14 Likes

+1

2 Likes

+1

2 Likes

forgotten tree … +1

2 Likes

i do agree , +1

2 Likes

I think it’s a cool thing to add this

2 Likes

+1

2 Likes

+1

1 Like

+1

1 Like

+1

1 Like

+1

As a light tanks enjoyer, I’d love seing this coming in game +1

+1 Je suis pour à 100% !

+1

+1, A version 120 mm in the tech tree and 105 mm as a squadron vehicle would be great as a backup

4 Likes

+1