I was able to gather some information on the characteristics of some specific vehicles and BRs. ZU-23-2 (Finland) — BR ~6.7
Emil 1 (Sweden) — BR ~7.3
NM116 Panserjeger (Norway) — BR ~8.0
Archer FH77BW L52 (Sweden) — BR ~7.7
BMP-2 (no missile / Finland) — BR ~ 7.7
Emil 2 (Sweden) — BR ~7.7
Strv 104R (ERA) (Sweden) — BR ~ 8.7
Emil 3 (Sweden) — BR ~8.0
Strv 102R (ERA) (Sweden) — BR ~ 8.3
BMP-2 (Konkurs / Finland) — BR ~ 8.7
Strv 103B (Sweden) — BR ~8.3
Tridon 40 (Sweden) — BR ~9.3
Strv 103D [Premium] (Sweden) — BR ~ 9.3
CV 9040A [Premium] (Sweden) — BR ~9.0
UDES XX 20 (Sweden) — BR ~10.0
Patria AMV CT-CV 105 (Finland) — BR ~11.0
CV9035DK / Mk III (Denmark) — BR ~11.0
F-5B (Denmark) — BR ~10.7 (Air)
F-16AM Block 20 MLU (Denmark/Norway) — BR ~ 13.7(Air)
Strv 123A (sweden) — BR ~ 12.7
Leopard 2A7NO (Norway) — BR ~12.7
F-16BM MLU (Denmark) — BR ~14.0 (Air)
1 Like
The other tech trees definitely need some love, and are long over due for it.
1 Like
I agree. The all vehicles listed above should come into sweden
Why do you have to spam channels?
Also most of these suggestions are just flat wrong
I’m really envious of Sweden because if Gajin going to introduce a top‑tier tank, it won’t be some ugly EMBT from 2018.
I’m still waiting for a decent tank for Germany. It will soon be 4 years since the introduction of the 2A7V.
I mean i do agree with you, sweden does not get alot of care from gaijin recently.
1 Like
literaly not a thing