A little more news on Research bonuses for new nations

Please do, my memory is horrible lol

Would be interessting, as far as as know they havent put details in it.
At the end that old post dont matter, the current version of the bonus RP is nonesense and will change almost nothing in the grind for most players.

Exactly.

I remember back then I already showed my disappointed, but everyone else was like “FINALLY, YES!”, “THANK YOU, AMAZING!”, etc.

Comes to show that 90% of the people did probably not even read the dev blog and just drew their own conclussions from reading the title, and then became disappointed upon actually reading the dev blog this time.

4 Likes

It’s nice to see that none of the feedback was even looked at with this

1 Like

If youre talking about the comment section of main side posts, comments are moderated over there, all my post for excample get automatic deleted, its the same for any other comment that is “not welcome”

Personally I don’t really mind, it took me about the same amount of time to finish rank 7-8 in USSR as it did to finish rank 1-6

Here it is [Development] [RoadMap] War Thunder Changes Roadmap - News - War Thunder . It is written in there somewhere.

1 Like

Research bonuses for new nations. After obtaining a top vehicle of one nation (such a vehicle will be clearly marked in the research tree), a bonus is added to the research of vehicles of this type in other nations, where the top-tier vehicles have not yet been received. The bonus is given for three battles every day for each nation separately and depends on the rank of the researched vehicle. Approximate values are: rank IV +15%, rank V +25%, rank VI +35%, ranks VII-VIII +50%. Fourth update of the year (October-November 2023).

They made it even better.

" * Research bonuses for new nations. After obtaining a top vehicle of one nation (such a vehicle will be clearly marked in the research tree), a bonus is added to the research of vehicles of this type in other nations, where the top-tier vehicles have not yet been received. The bonus is given for three battles every day for each nation separately and depends on the rank of the researched vehicle. Approximate values are: rank IV +15%, rank V +25%, rank VI +35%, ranks VII-VIII +50%. Fourth update of the year (October-November 2023)."

If you talk about this? I agree they have posted this. But thats a Mainpage Post, comments are moderated and most, like mine, get autodeleted.

That bonus is not based on Base RP.

100% base RP = 25% Net with prem acc and tank.

Also, no one was happy about this aswell… its just not big enough of an impact to help with the grind.

1 Like

How do you know? Every bonus in the game is calculated off base RP I think, except maybe for boosters

What do u mean? They dont say its Base RP in the old version, so its not lol.

btw, boosters are also Base Value

Premium bonus = base RP
premium vehicle bonus = base RP
New nation bonus = base RP

Booster = total RP

Are they? I could’ve sworn they were based off the total.

Well in that case that makes me even understand less why people are complaining. Like I have said myself, it is not the best thing in the world BUT there is no point complaining now. People liked the idea when it was initially shown and yes it took a year but it was developed.

If people had an issue with it they would have came to the forum about it and started ranting after they saw that post (also there were many posts about the roadmap on the forum aswell that people would have went to) but I saw barely anyone complaining. There was probably a couple people but not as many as there are now.

The forumthread got deleted… guess why

but they say it here

War Thunder community reading comprehension issues strike yet again.

If I had the time I could go find forum threads including discussion about this. There are many places people went to talk about it that are still around. Sadly I dont feel like spending 30-60min hunting this down to prove a point.

And at the end, it doesnt matter what happened in the past, the game is to grindy and the bonus given here is just trickery.

They announced big changes and improvements to get out of the steam bombing… and the big changes end up being very small… for no reason…

1 Like

Ok, let me give everyone a example
Here is a random RP amount i earner recently
It was calculated from this
as bonus is calculated from bese rp, assuming im grinding top tier vehicle, so a +100%, my total RP goes to
that means
Increase! WOW, that will surely speed up my grind

10 Likes