A little more news on Research bonuses for new nations

Well sorry to disapoint you but I think its just a visual… Im not seeing anywhere this 50% bonus, when I finish game. Also the count doesnt go down its always 3/3.

Just show me when you get that bonus, because I played like 5 games and its not giving me a bonus. Dont know what else to say, I can read I read that, and has nothing to do with count that doesnt go down or bouns you aunt getting.

Testing it rn, give me a few minutes

No problems my man.

yeah it doesnt work

Hi! This is display bug, we are aware of it.

1 Like

Wait wait wait… so its not even +100% Base RP for every vehicle and it changes with every Rank? Thats even worse then anyone ever though! Nice!

2 Likes

I refuse to grind naval, why do you have to do me like that Gaijin… XD

1 Like

thanks for clarification

yeah it doesn’t work, rip

Whats 25% for a rank 4 in difference?

Base Value x1
Prem Tank adds x1
Prem Acc adds x2

= 4 RP
25% Base RP
= 4,25 RP…

Thats end in just a 6% more RP from the Daily Bonus…
without Prem Tank 12%…

Sorry but gaijin, are u insane?

At rank 7 and 8, the the boost is 100%, or 5x RP with premium tank and premium account, so its not bad. Also not complaining because that’s where most of a tree’s RP requirement is located anyways.

Yeah I wish it was 100% at every rank but I’m not surprised Gaijin is being stingy with their RP. I’m just glad it isn’t 25% for the whole tree.

Ah yes lets complain when it is the exact same thing that was announced initially a year ago and no one had an issue then but all of a sudden people have issues with it.

2 Likes

You sure about that?

4 Likes

Tbh I have a horrible memory, do you have a link to the old post? I thought it was 25% for the whole tree but I’m probably mistaken

Lol, a year ago they have not talked about any details at all and we are complaining about it since we know their plans.

Also its excatly as we were afrait of

If you have the end of the line tank of a nation already, u get nothing for the other stuff you want to research on that nation… fkn hilarious

5 Likes

They indeed did. I can go find the post if you wish.

I’m assuming the research bonus won’t apply to it’s parent nation, but if you have top tier in another nation as well, then that bonus would apply to the first one.

This obviously released in a buggy state, and these things will be fixed eventually. Could someone with top tier in 2 trees that aren’t fully researched confirm?