A little more news on Research bonuses for new nations

The data miners revealed that Gaijin doubled the percentages though; now the 50% will be 100%, AKA x2.

A single battle x2 gives you… what, 3,000 extra RP a day if your match is 3,000 RP? That’s nothing.

X2 is, as its name suggests, double RP. For a single match. That means you merely get as much experience as if you had played another match. So you only get 10 minutes worth of RP. Is that really something anyone would want and find better than at least having 3 matches like that?

Not to mention my current position is that 3 matches is STILL too low and that instead it should be a passive stackable boost; but even the currently data mined iteration is better than just a single x2 match a day.

How does this make any sense? The new system is 3x matches per tree, theboldnone was 1 per nation. Even this is literally, objectively better than that.

You’ll get there. Just keep in mind that if you want two or more lines it might be a good idea to do them in parallel to not lose the bonus early.

1 Like

Except for the fact that a 100% booster doesn’t double your RP.

Read this

Well, that’s even worse than I had thought xD.

Still prefer it over a single (true) x2 match, but… they sold it like such a big deal only for the proposed mechanic to turn so underwhelming :/

I hope they’ve been actually monitoring our feedback and make some big changes before implementing it.

2 Likes

This research bonus keeps getting worse with each iteration, why is it limited to the vehicle type? Feels like we’ve crossed from reward to punishment.

ok, different example then …

old x2 system ----> +34800RP
new “100%” bonus ----> +8300RP
so if you get lucky with 3 exactly same battles, 100% bonus would mean 25k RP for those three battles combined, still less than the x2 system and it would also take me 40 more minutes. In those extra 40 minutes with the x2 system I could go through two more nations and (if lucky) get actual double bonus for those two nations. Instead, with the new system, I’d still be wasting time with the first nation.

and just to make things clear about what is or isn’t counted for the bonus …

1 Like

Datamine ls cannot be taken as fact, there’s plenty of vehicles and models within the datamines that are yet to see the light of day, we can only take gaijin have told us we’re getting as fact, basing any argument based on a datamine is essential building your house on sand.

1 Like

Not really, datamines are the most objective information we have

5 Likes

I’d keep in mind their modus operandi. In the past whenever they gave us something with one hand, they took something else with the other… :/
I hope last years riots thought them anything…

Nope, what gaijin has told you is the most objective information because it’s what’s gaijin themselves have stated directly to the playerbase what is going to happen, a datamine is a possibility… Nothing more.

1 Like

You have no idea how datamines work lol

It’s in testing… Doesn’t mean that’s what they are doing.

More like in staging, which means we are shipping this in two days

When it’s shipped it’s fact, until then you don’t know, we can only go by what they’ve told us they’re doing.

ok buddy, blindly follow what gaijin tells you

So you are saying

that gaijin “saying” something make it 100% true

but me reading X or Y thing IN THE GAME is wrong ?

3 Likes

Ok (buddy) you blindly believe what the datamines tell you… Because they’re always accurate and reliable… Until gaijin says they’re changing the originally stated rewards I’ll continue to take their original word for what they’re planning.

1 Like

datamine are “facts” because it is what’s currently in game

while what gaijin says is just a promise that they MIGHT keep

2 Likes

Ok (buddy) you blindly believe what the Gaijin tell you… Because they’re always accurate and reliable… Until datamines reveal something is different than originally stated I’ll continue to take their original word for what they’re planning.

No I’m saying until gaijin state what the rewards are going to be, im not going to take any datamines as fact because in testing they’re always subject to change, so they’re no point discussing what has a high probability of changing. It’s a waste of time