A little more news on Research bonuses for new nations

I know. I bought all my premiums on sale. But it’s still BS that I have to spend a hundred hours grinding before I get to the part I enjoy, after dropping at least $30.

The ground forces grind is substantially slower than air

7 Likes

And remember- you are defaulting to air all the time.

Ground and Naval grinds are MUCH worse than air.

5 Likes

One of the two reasons that made me quit ground.

1 Like

And there’s the issue, War Thunder currently still takes too much time even with spending money to the point where I feel discouraged to buy things I might if they were more worth it.

But imagining a permanent bonus of (for example) 10% per nation on top of premium bonuses might make the cost of higher end premiums worth it again.

5 Likes

Precisely.

That’s why us asking for more and better improvements is not us being “entitled”; it’s just us wanting to be appreciated and given something back as the loyal and near-unconditional playerbase that we are and have been for years in spite of everything.

8 Likes

Especially those players, they’ve clearly been extremely loyal if they’ve got all 4 vehicles, this doesn’t even affect me i just think its unfair to treat your most consistent players in this manner.

4 Likes

the % differ yes, but i don’t think its enough

500% will be enough for you? :))

what a useless comment you just made. there are people like myself that are playing the game for years and for now, only really enjoy top tier battles.

I would rather have a 50% boost for 15 matches than a 500% boost for 3 matches, honestly xD

The deal breaker isn’t the boost itself as much as it is the amount of matches it’s active for.

2 Likes

you are talking only about air grind, buy yourseft a m1 KVT and see how good the grind from rank I to VII will be

Not like the 10%/20 match boosters are just straight better than the 500% single pop ones anyway

yes sir!
i can talk only about my experience.
i play mostly planes, on ground i reached only rank 4/5 but i played only for the BP.

And then there are people mike myself, who play for years, get to top tier but only really enjoy WW2 battles, maybe Korea… even managed to get a large part of US top tier planes researched with tier 3/4 planes…

1 Like

I propose that players who have completed all current tech trees should receive a higher research bonus. After all, they’ve already invested significant effort. To incentivize this, I recommend implementing a flat rate reward for each completed nation. This system would encourage players to explore more nations.

Here’s how it could work on a tier-by-tier basis within each nation’s tech tree, allowing players to benefit even before reaching the top tier:

• Tier I: 1% bonus
  • Tier II: 2% bonus
  • Tier III: 2% bonus
  • Tier IV: 3% bonus
  • Tier V: 3% bonus
  • Tier VI: 4% bonus
  • Tier VII: 5% bonus
  • Tier VIII: 5% bonus

This approach results in a cumulative 25% increase in overall research for each completed nation:

• 1 nation completed: 25% increase
  • 2 nations completed: 50% increase
  • 3 nations completed: 75% increase
  • 4 nations completed: 100% increase
  • 5 nations completed: 125% increase
  • 6 nations completed: 150% increase
  • 7 nations completed: 175% increase
  • 8 nations completed: 200% increase
  • 9 nations completed: 225% increase
  • 10 nations completed: 250% increase

P.S - I’ve already grinded all nations to top tier, i have 4 vehicles left to do 1 on Sweden and 3 on Israel (Ground) so the grind wasn’t easy at all, but i would like something for it, for future grinding, as i still have about 14 helicopters, 40+ planes and 20ish boats/ships to finish off

11 Likes

Shouldn’t be capped to a number of battles, minimum.

Should be a permanent bonus, especially following the logic for why they claimed to be implementing this.

7 Likes

Either way 3 battles isn’t enough

4 Likes

I think this is a terrible decision, this is not what we expected or were promised.

There’s still progression in that game. it’s not like The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild where you can head straight to the endboss after the tutorial. Certain milestones are gatekept by bosses and items you have to find, and most bosses are meant for leveled up characters, so if you’re not an expert at the game, you won’t be able to just skip ahead either way. you simply wont be able to access the latest of lategame content immediately, no matter how much you only want that.

They railroad you into unlocking more advanced tech. you know, the vehicles that have several mechanics that get introduced one by one when you’re naturally going through the tech tree. You start out slow and basic and get more advanced as you go. which is a good way to learn the game as you go, like those other players did that “limit your enjoyment” because they know how the game works and are better. sure, there are a bunch of other premiums that dont know how to play, but especially in air good players just clap bad player’s cheeks without them being able to do much about it.

If a vehicle you want is very early in the techtree there aren’t “loads of other vehicles” gatekeeping you. the problem is you are very specifically interested in only the latest of lategame content.

ww2 is a great place to learn the game before you go deep in and have a ton of game mechanics to know about. maybe they dont wanna flood post-ww2 with newbies that dont know how their vehicle works?