A little more news on Research bonuses for new nations

No, that’s if you play 15 matches a day

Basically, you get the equivalent of 1 match every 15 matches

So, if you play 15 matches a day, with the 50% booster for the first 3 matches, it’s like you just played a 16th match before going to bed.

As someone who was on the WTPU staff team after the leadership change post-boycott, nobody is afraid of another WTPU. Especially not gaijin.

Not really as it applies without other bonuses.

oh, i thought you has spread out all the total rewards at all ranks to make an average for the entire tree. Because that 50% is only at rank 8.

Yes it gets reduced the lower you go

But with this system, the more we have the less we get. Unless the bonus is stacking with how many nations you have to top tier it’s the same boost to researching your 2nd nation as it is your 10th.

4 Likes

I know- the equivalent RP you get from those 3x matches’ 50%+ is an extra average match.

If other bonuses were applied, mathematically, 2x 50%s would equal to 1 match, not 3.

Well smins statement there is exactly what’s happening if it does get accepted at the current state

But that’s too generous, it’s going to make the grind super easy lol

It doesn’t help that they put so much Copy and Paste into every tree (when there are TONS of unique vehicles still available) that there is NO reason to play these other trees.

Do bonuses start at rank 6 or rank 1.

Yeah seems that way, a bit late for people that’s already done that, however.

Indeed.

I am interested in China for the unique Top Tier MBTs and their lineups; The ZTZs, the VTs, etc…

But no, I am not willing to go through 5 prior tiers worth of copy-pastes of vehicles I already have on their respective original trees hahahah

Maybe if they add an actually significant nation research bonus that stacks the more nations you have, or even if they implement this system but with 15 matches instead of just 3, I will feel encouraged enough to go and grind it. Until then, I’ll pass.

Rank 4 or 5 I believe, does anybody have the exact comment ?

Why not, I’ve heard there’s going to be a great bonus reward given to players that dedicate there life and soul to the Gaijin Gods.

Have we had any developer or community manager interaction today ?

I don’t think so. It’s a Saturday, so that makes sense. The reaction is so bad on this that I’m guessing that a meeting of relatively higher ranking people is going to have to happen to get more than “We are analyzing your answers carefully” sort of answer (well that and clarifying points they already made). They will not want to make things worse.

so that would be 15 games for ground battles, 18 games for aircraft, 15 games for navel right???

if its 3 battles per vehical type. cos theres for ground: Light, medium, heavy, TD, AA so 5x 3 =15
then for air battles it would be: Fighters, twin engine fighters, strike, bombers, jet, heli’s 6x3=18
and for navel battles it would be: boats, sub-chasers, destroyers, cruisers, battleships. 5x3=15

That’s what I’m concerned about, there is no clear definition or understanding of the bonus structure, why has it been made to be possibly convoluted, is it that difficult to implement, why is everything that gaijin does hard to understand / misinterpreted. (It feels like it has to be over complicated for no reason)

Is it done intentionally ?

Honestly sometimes it feels like it

Funny how they’re kinda making an excuse to copypasta with that statement. Like bruh new nation where??? Not under my rug, anyone else check theirs?
Lmfao