A little more news on Research bonuses for new nations

Chinese 3rd keyboard / gameplay automation division is fighting hard.

not what it says, its still bad, but it isn’t this.

The rest of your post i agree with.

if you play Russia (as an Example)

You can participate in up to three battles per vehicle type each day

When considering all vehicle categories—Army, Helicopters, Aviation, Bluewater, and Coastal—the total number of battles allowed per day is 15, that’s how i read it

I agree with you, i was refuting that users statement.
The way the user phrased it, i read it as if they ment “3 battles per day multiplied by the number of top tier vehicles you have unlocked” . Which isn’t was have been described.

1 Like

Exactly i was just re-enforcing your view as i understood it also

1 Like

AS it currently stands and if it keeps true to what has been announced.

USA - 15 Battles per Day
GERMANY - 15 Battles per Day
USSR - 15 Battles per Day
GREAT BRITAIN - 15 Battles per Day
JAPAN - 15 Battles per Day
CHINA - 9 Battles per Day (Only has Army, Helicopters & Aviation at this moment in time)
ITALY - 15 Battles per Day
FRANCE -12 Battles per Day (Soon to be 15 once Coastal goes Live)
SWEDEN - 9 Battles per Day (Only has Army, Helicopters & Aviation at this moment in time)
ISRAEL - 9 Battles per Day (Only has Army, Helicopters & Aviation at this moment in time)

To be fair, that’s not too bad if you have the majority of the Nations unlocked, that’s approximately 129 battles per day.

translate to English please, as per rules of the forums

The new economic system promised before, looking at it now, only made Bai happy at that time

1 Like

Let’s see what happens but if they push the rp bonus as it is to the game, it is going to make the player base really angry. What we asked for as a community is research bonus for completing a TT, and what we got is a small bonus that will go away the minute you hit top tier.

We waited the best part of a year for you to complete your promise and the result is very disappointing.

7 Likes

Gaijin seem to have forgotten why they’re adding this feature in the first place…totally had nothing to do with the community at their wits end…

2 Likes

What was intended as a “positive addition” has unfortunately backfired, leaving a “negative impression” on many people.

So lets wait on an update from Gaijin Developers regarding the Whole Situation

1 Like

It should be a 2x-4x bonus on vehicles you already have, for any number of battles.

If I have a T-72A, I should get a 2x-4x bonus on any other T-72A research in any other techtree.

Also, since the T-72A in USSR techtree gets the T-72M1 upgrade as a module, any T-72M1 should get a discount.

The KF-41 is cool, but I don’t want to grind 2s1, BTR-80, T-72M1, and leo 2a4 AGAIN. I already have all those vehicles. I’m not going to grind them all out again

2 Likes

At best we can hope for “thank for feedback” and the whole thing will be implemented as is.
The way I take the grind on is by playing one branch of the tree at a time ( just becuz i have so many complete trees and I connect them in that sorta way). I imagine most people do it that way and while I understand that a system like theirs is meant to diversify the gameplay I can’t say that it’ll have exactly that effect.

1 Like

The funny thing is that they have publicly stated that “diversity of vehicles” is one of their objectives in the game. Yet they do everything in their power to NOT support this.

6 Likes

What i think gaijin needs to do is easy It’s just 2 little steps.

Step 1. Give us back the 2x rp for the first 3 battles of the day

Step 2. When we reach top tier in any nation tech tree like for an example lets say you are researching Germany ground tech tree and you reach the end of line vehicle which in this example would be the leopard 2a7. Once you unlock it and purchase it you would then receive a permanent 10% additional when you are researching another Nations ground tech tree. And every single time you unlock another Nation end of line top tier ground vehicle you would receive another 10% rp which would keep stack up until you unlock every nation end of line top tier ground force’s tech tree.

And the way the bonuses would work out is after your battle and all your rp is completely added up including any premium, boosters, premium vehicles e.g you would receive an additional 10% of your total rp of that game and the more Nations that you unlock a end of line top tier vehicle in it would stack an additional 10% on top of it until you unlock all Nations end of line vehicle. So if you have an end of line vehicle in 3 nations that would equal to an additional 30% and the more Nations you unlock an end if line vehicle in the higher the bonuses.

This is what i think everyone is looking for. It would make the grind so much more easier and rewarding for the players !!

Also indicated by the variety they truly add to subtrees and vehicle folders ( where moar mig23, where moar phantom, where moar A4 etc etc etc) lmfao

1 Like

They’re going to have to do something because people clearly ain’t happy

2 Likes

This more or less sums up my position too. I suspect once my current Premium runs out that that’ll be me done for good this time around.

It’s better to say 15 trees per day, not 15 battles. If you fly out a plane or a heli as CAS (or bluewater and coastal in the same naval game), that battle would count double because you’ll get the bonus on both the ground tree and the air tree.

1 Like