A little more news on Research bonuses for new nations

where you dont have top tier.
3 per country per vehicle type.

1 Like

Hey, Thanks for taking the time to respond. I get your point on this but I expected that we may get the research for other nations is about to be the same as we do for “research for helicopters”. For researching helicopters we don’t have limitations. I enjoyed researching the helicopters by using ground vehicles. I feel that limiting the battles per nation per battle type will not help me much in researching other nations with my game style. Anyway will see this feature in action.

A picture is worth 1k words

14 Likes

Not enough, we need 10K or more.

2 Likes

What this post feels like so far

4 Likes

On the old forum there was a very nice idea to implement a rank-based nation bonus system. For example, researching whole rank 3 in Naval with one nation, would give you a permanent bonus to all rank 3 Naval vessels in other nations. The bonus would be increased with more nations unlocked, and the UI of this system could be very simple:

It would be easy to implement and understandable for players. It would also encourage players to research all ranks in all nations. But of course this system would be “too good” from Gaijin’s perspective.

Just saying that there were propositions from the playerbase how to implement such system, and they were ignored.

6 Likes

Nothing more?
Does the days even stack? (I think not)

So if the bonus ins’t huge, all of that “Research Bonus for new nations” will be trash.

It feels more like a small plaster on a chopped leg.

1 Like

I am trying to get to top tier before I am too old and too physically incapable of playing the game, that way my kids won’t have to suffer through the grind like I did.

1 Like

Can’t share an account bro… They’ll have to suffer the pain too unless gaijin improve the grind

What I don’t get is why I didn’t read the 3 matches a day on the original post. It like déjà vu I thought they were taking time to figuring out how to implement the research bonus.

That was the first delay. Then it became getting the coding to work.

1 Like

I have USA tree complete and Ussr mostly complete, I tried to start the grind in Germany and I feel drained and don’t have the energy to keep grinding. I was waiting for the bonus to come and help but… you know. After the first to tree it feels more like a job than a game.

2 Likes

We all know the reason why it feels like that

By the by…
This increases RP for up to 54 matches a day if you play both air and ground.
Which is 370 matches a week which no one here has.
If you play helicopters and naval, then you’ll have more matches.

1 Like

Then obviously comes the fact that you defo won’t play all nations at once and defo not every branch as well.
Add to that the folks that only have one or two trees left and bam, useless garbo for a boost

2 Likes

this comment is so bad, i’m a player that only likes to play around 10.0 and over, i have top tier for 4 nations but the grind to get another one is so trash that i just don’t do it even tho i really wanted to play a leclerc or the black night

1 Like

man, imagine the echo that exists in this guy head

Well this feature is and always has been for people that want many tech trees.
So of course it’ll benefit those playing all ten tech trees and all subcategories more than those that only want one more tech tree.

It was always going to be this way.
Your last week matches is 18. That’s 2.6 per day, thus you wouldn’t even use the limit for one tech tree for one sub category currently.

Don’t speak for others too.

1 Like

Surely people will play three matches this, three matches that, three matches another thing. Surely they’ll take an approach that’ll in effect lead them to literal decades of grinding literally the whole game at once and never focus on one thing at a time.
Don’t think that’s really a way of life either tho

1 Like

I had to actually go back to the article to see if this was true. The original wording made it easy to misread as it’s the only place you guys write out the number as “three” instead of 3 unlike the rest of the article.

Putting aside that. I don’t know how you expect anyone to take the articles about this feature seriously when it has been pushed back so many times and that the implementation wasn’t ‘confirmed’ until now.

The “+100 battles” is disingenuous and only applies to a very small minority of the playerbase. The number of battles being limited to 3 is pointless and does nothing more than prove that you guys are greedy and will find any way to milk more money through a system of frustration rather than actually cultivating a loyal playerbase.

Honestly the only way such a simple system took you guys over a year to implement was due to you wanting to place unnecessary restrictions on the player.

7 Likes