A little more news on Research bonuses for new nations

Agree with you! Permanent RP bonus will be better. If only 3 RP bonus per day per nation, why not give players 30 bonus cards directly. It seems so much time and so much efforts just achieve an insignificant function.

4 Likes

I can post a list of vehicles that will mark the tree as having an end of the line vehicle if you want

1 Like

Per nation per type of vehicle. Let’s say you only have US Air fully researched out, then you get
(9 Nations x 3 vehicle types + 2 remaining vehicle types for the US) x 3 battles = 87 matches per day. let’s say you ignore ships, that’s still 59 matches a day. Even if you only care about half the nations, that’s still 27 matches.

As long as you branch out and don’t just play one or two nations, that is a sizeable amount of matches you get a bonus on.

If you only play one or two nations in only one game mode, then… yeah, this bonus is meant to help you research other nations, so it wouldn’t do much then.

So this feature has been delayed for over a year just to give us a what, 50% rp bonus for 3 games? Amazing job as always, totally what we, the players, deserve after spending so many hours and money into this game.

7 Likes

Have Gaijin made a statement on this or is it your own conclusions/guesses?

Datamines

(i did it)

Anyway here’s the list, currently:

Spoiler

F-4F KWS LV (ICE) Phantom II (f-4f_kws_lv)
F-15J(M) Eagle (f_15j_kai)
F-15C MSIP II Eagle (f_15c_msip2)
F-15C Baz (Improved) Meshupar (f_15c_baz_msip)
F-16A Block 15 ADF Fighting Falcon (f_16a_block_15_adf_italy)
F-16A Block 10 Netz (f_16a_block_10_iaf)
F-16AM Block 15 MLU Fighting Falcon (f_16am_block_15_mlu_belgium)
F-16D Block 40 Barak II (f_16d_block_40_barak_2)
F-16A Block 20 MLU Fighting Falcon (f_16a_block_20_mlu)
F-16AJ Fighting Falcon (f_16aj)
F-16C Block 50 Fighting Falcon (f_16c_block_50)
AV-8B Plus Harrier (av_8b_plus)
AV-8B Plus Harrier (av_8b_plus_italy)
JAS39C Gripen (saab_jas39c_south_africa)
JAS39EBS HU C Gripen (saab_jas39c_hungary)
JAS39C Gripen (saab_jas39c)
Harrier GR.7 (harrier_gr7)
Sea Harrier FA 2 (sea_harrier_fa2)
Tornado F.3 Late (tornado_f3_late)
MiG-29 (9-12G) (mig_29_9_12g)
MiG-29SMT (9-19) (mig_29smt_9_19)
Su-27SM (su_27sm)
J-11A (j_11a)
Mirage 2000-5F (mirage_2000_5f)
Mirage 4000 (mirage_4000)
EC-665 Tiger UHT (tiger_uht)
EC-665 Tiger HAD Block 2 (tiger_had_block2_france)
Z-10 (z_10)
Ka-52 (ka_52)
AH-129D Mangusta (a_129_d)
Mi-28NM (mi_28nm)
AH-1Z (ah_1z)
Attack Helicopter System (ahs)
AH-64D (ah_64d)
AH-64D-I Saraph (ah_64d_i_saraph)
AH-64DJP (ah_64d_japan)
AH-60 Battle Hawk (ah_60_iaf)
MH-60L DAP Black Hawk (mh_60l_dap)
AH Mk.1 Apache (ah_mk1)
T-80BVM (ussr_t_80bvm)
T-90M (ussr_t_90m_2020)
Flugabwehrraketensystem Roland auf Radkraftfahrzeug (germ_flarakrad)
Missile, Air Defence Artillery, Self-Propelled, ADATS (us_adats_bradley)
ADATS (M113) (uk_adats_m113a3)
Ilmatorjuntaohjus 90M (fr_crotale_ng)
Leclerc AZUR (fr_leclerc_azur)
Ariete AMV PT1 (it_ariete_amv_pt1)
Leopard 2A7HU (it_leopard_2a7_hungary)
72V6 “Pantsir-S1” (ussr_pantsyr_s1)
Tank, Combat, Full Tracked, 120-mm Gun M1A2 SEP V2 (us_m1a2_sep2_abrams)
Leopard 2A7V (germ_leopard_2a7v)
Combat Vehicle 90120 (sw_cv_90120)
Ilmatorjuntaohjus 90M (sw_crotale_ng)
Leopard 2A6 (sw_leopard_2a6nl)
Stridsvagn 122B+ (sw_strv_122b_plus)
Challenger 3 Technology Demonstrator (uk_challenger_2_lep)
Type 10 (jp_type_10)
Merkava Siman 4M (il_merkava_mk_4m)
ZhuangJia Tanke ZhuZhan 99A (cn_ztz_99a)
VT4A1 (cn_vt_4b)
Tor-M1 (cn_tor_m1)
Iron Duke-class, HMS Marlborough (66), 1927 (uk_battleship_marlborough)
Scharnhorst-class, Scharnhorst, 1943 (germ_battleship_scharnhorst)
Pennsylvania-class, USS Arizona (BB-39), 1938 (us_battleship_arizona_1931)
Admiral-class, HMS Hood (51), 1941 (uk_battlecruiser_hood)
Project 69, Kronshtadt, project (ussr_battlecruiser_kronshtadt)
Alaska-class, USS Alaska (CB-1), 1944 (us_battlecruiser_alaska_class)
Fuso-class, IJN Fuso, 1944 (jp_battleship_fuso)
Nevada-class, USS Nevada (BB-36), 1944 (us_battleship_nevada)
Duilio-class, RN Duilio, 1942 (it_battleship_caio_duilio)
Ise-class, IJN Ise, 1941 (jp_battleship_ise)
Bretagne-class, Lorraine, 1944 (fr_battleship_bretagne_class_lorraine)
Conte di Cavour-class, RN Conte di Cavour, project (it_battleship_conte_di_cavour)
Bayern-class, SMS Sachsen, project (germ_battleship_sachsen)
Conte di Cavour-class, Novorossiysk, 1953 (ussr_battleship_novorossiysk)
Nagato-class, IJN Mutsu, 1922 (jp_battleship_mutsu)
Bretagne-class, Bretagne, 1925 (fr_battleship_bretagne_class_bretagne)
Pr. 206 “Shershen” (germ_pr_206)
Pr.159, SKR-1 (ussr_skr_pr159)
Pr.206-M “Shtorm” (ussr_pr_206m)
Kln-class, Kln F220 (germ_frigate_koln)
MC 590, Saetta P-494 (it_p494_saetta)
Chidori-class, Chidori (jp_destroyer_chidori)
Whitby-class, HMS Blackpool (F77) (uk_frigate_whitby_blackpool)
Leopard-class, HMS Leopard (F14) (uk_frigate_leopard)
Albatros-class, Albatros F543 (it_albatros_class_f543)
Ayanami-class, JDS Ayanami (DD-103) (jp_destroyer_ayanami)
Cyclone-class, USS Cyclone (PC-1) (us_cyclone_class_cyclone)
153-class, Pfeil (P6193) (germ_type153_pfeil)
Dealey-class, USS Dealey (DE-1006) (us_frigate_dealey)
MPK Pr.11451 (ussr_mpk_pr11451)
Buckley-class, USS Coolbaugh (DE-217) (us_frigate_buckley_class_coolbaugh)

9 Likes

To be honest, I’ve been in this Russian propaganda simulator almost from the beginning and I’ve always had the impression that they hate their customers. This game is a combine for spitting in people’s faces and checking where the limit is, as you can see, you can spit as much as you want.

Instead of being disappointed, I just laugh. I laugh at all the people who thought that they were going to seriously “change”.

What is this change you have been waiting for for over a year? A daily booster for several battles that sometimes drops randomly from your chests xD You just need to reach the top in one of the nations to get a bit of a bonus for a few battles.

15 Likes

Nope, it’s a 50% bonus counted from base RP. So like 15% bonus

6 Likes

Per day per nation per vehicle type. You can grab 3 matches in one nation in air battles and then do the same for ground battles. Also helis and ships.

This rewards you for branching out instead of hyperfocusing on one nation and one mode at a time.

IMO the mechanic would work better with a minor permanent buff… it would be better for the majority of the playerbase and would effectively be more in line with what War thunder is.

At its core, the game gives you the chance of playing an infinite amount of battles, the more you play, the more you grind. Why don’t we reward players that put more time and effort in the game?

A 10% or even a 5% permanent buff would feel like a true achievement that helps your grind, to that i would add that this buff could be stacked, further rewarding players that put in the time, with the growing amount of nations that the player grinds:

• 1 nation = 5%
  • 2 nations = 10%
  • 3 nations = 15%
    etc…

Another issue that should be addressed is the difference between the amount of vehicles in each nation. If we compare somebody that grinded a massive nation such as the USA or USSR to somebody that grinded Israel… well it is pretty obvious that getting to top tier with the latter is much easier compared to the former. This “additional” fatigue is not considered and the bonus equally rewards the players.

(Yes, implementing the mechanic this way would negatively affect the players that barely play a couple of matches everyday, but lets be honest here… the majority of the players plays more than just 3 battles per day and Gaijin’s version of the mechanic would not reward meritocratically those that simply put more time into it).

Judging by the comments that I’m seeing here the soul purpose of the mechanic, incentivizing players to grind more than just one nation, is not reflected by this iteration.

Of course the mechanic is not yet in game and could still see further changes but we are closer to a final version than ever, and considering the massive delays that plagued its release, i hardly expect any massive changes apart from a couple of numbers tweaked.

11 Likes

So it’s every end of the line vehicle. This is getting worse and worse

1 Like

This rewards you

It doesn’t, it’s quite literally nothing in the grand scheme of things.

4 Likes

Depending on how you go at it, you can make that >50 games a day, just not in a single nation and a single mode.

Finally doing something. The RP bonuses by tier are fine with me. But only 3 battles get the bonus? I really kind of felt that this should just be a bonus if you have top tier. separating it out by tree even makes perfect sense to me. 3 battles though? really? I appreciate finally getting this feature and all but if its only going to be super limited it kind of feels like whats the point?

2 Likes

u know what’s cool?
increase the 100% to 150% permanently no limitation

24 Likes

It quite literally increases your RP, there it objectively does. Idk why people expected this to boost you up a tree at triple the rate.

2 Likes

^this TBH.

I’ve playing this game since 2016 and they have always done this.

We are talking about single digit percentages here at most

This is literally useless? Its 50% from base RP and who tf plays only 3 battles per day? Make it like 10% constant if you own an end of the line vehicle in any nation. This isn’t gonna change anything.

13 Likes

it should be a bonus per tree (USA = 5 trees thus 5x5% = 25% if u have all trees of the US) applied to all other nations

2 Likes