A list of the current issues with war thunder, I want your opinions

Must be something with your client/machine.
I havent had ghost missiles since they fixed them a while back.

My biggest issue with the game is one word- inconsistencies.
There are inconsistencies in most every aspect of this game. But I love it and the community too much to stop playing.
Probably my two best examples of these inconsistencies are hitboxes and volumetric

2 Likes

Hey, i know i have no control. I’m just saying a friendlier community wouldn’t hurt. there is nothing wrong with banter. But not when flat out calling other people the N word or so on. I have played a lot of Cod in the past with Black ops 2 there is nothing like it,

So, in short I’m just saying it would not hurt, and it goes beyond “hurtful” comments. Some go after other players and are chat banned as result as they should.

there could be intercept patterns or just flat out dogfight tutorials, so new players don’t eat dirt

its just too bad gaijin simply shrinks the play area of maps instead of changing them, so where you end up with corridor maps

I would happily jump ship if there was another game following war thunder concept, but better ofc. I would happily pay even 20-30 euro for that. But since gaijin has a monopoly on this game concept i cant. soo i make due.

Most of these are problem with every mmo lol

Lol IDK if I’d do that I’ve put to much time and money into this game. I think that the devs can fix most if not all this stuff.

only hope we have is another player up-rise or another competitor starts to compete with war thunder. Then gaijin will probably either Die or it will be forced to improve real quick

I don’t want you to get offend, but all the issues is right here already: “https://community.gaijin.net/

You really need to get over this. Chat rules, restrictions, and penalties just add to “toxicity.” You either remove yourself from an environment you don’t like, or you put up with it and participate how you choose to. You don’t go in and tell everyone to disperse to new places where you then invade again and do the same thing again. You will just ruin games again and again. I have already seen great games die to this.

I don’t think I’ve heard of players casually scrolling that, and most of the stuff there are just hit with acknowledged and left for 4 years, untill gaijin gets boored

I don’t think they will give a “attention” about here either, if they don’t even care about the issue reporting service they supplied.

Lol why would I get offended by you telling me they’re somewhere else. I just was saying what my biggest/most annoying issue with the game was that’s all

Don’t get me wrong i like how chats are, I just don’t want to see the N word flung towards the nearest player who killed them. or any other racial or national insult.

Most of the time chat is tame and fun.

Just to be sure, you know some of the people are offending too much. Thanks for the understanding.

2 Likes

It’s just a place for the players to say what our biggest issues are. I don’t think any is going to try and get if fixed through this thread.

1 Like

Nah, they wont. but it at least feels more heard.

Will it help more? nope

1 Like

Lol yeah. I understand

Nope its just a thing to get our voices heard by other players, then have some get yeeted of this forum since they bad mouthed WT, This is a joke but really at the same time not really

1 Like