A Final Statement to Gaijin

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

8 Likes

I do not understand what is wrong with reskin bundles. Its the best type of premium, just a TT vehicle with cool visuals. Its much better than making a unique vehicle premium. (When USSR has no hydroplanes in TT because they are premium, lol.)

6 Likes

nowadays few vichles are not reskin on earth lol

I don’t agree with the ban on reskin premium vehicles.

These are the perfect way to make money, since they don’t take away from the free game by being vehicles that are just normally available, but also are still great in their main role as a premium to help accelerate research and earnings and add additional spawns to the lineups.

The game needs to be funded somehow, and this is one of the most player friendly ways to do it.

2 Likes

Their goal is to make the most money, they even purposely make the game less fun in order to achieve an “almost fun” state, that way people buy premiums with the hope of improving it.

I agree with your points, but good luck, lol,

1 Like

Your points are interesting, but it seems to me like a “veiled threat” disguised as an appeal. I would like your idea to at least be taken seriously regarding the research points that require Golden Eagles to be converted.

However, even if some players quit the game in protest, there will still be those who strongly support the “company first, player base last” philosophy. I believe that a large portion of veterans like myself only log into the game to complete events, or simply set aside one day to unlock a specific vehicle, while having a Premium Account or Premium vehicle that we bought 2 or 3 years ago, back when we believed the company would bring us some really cool things.

The newer generation of players simply cannot understand the problems that veterans have noticed, and which have only gotten worse over time. Because of this, and even because of the strong support from some major YouTubers, I highly doubt that a new kind of “united community” will ever form.

I have the same anger you feel toward many of these things. The problem is that I accepted much earlier than you that there is little point in reporting things anywhere, because I know they either won’t matter or will simply be dismissed by the newer player base as a “skill issue.”

So, I’m simply asking you to limit yourself to participating in the forum in a few threads, sharing your opinions or small suggestions/questions. At least that gives you the feeling that the money you’ve spent is serving some purpose, even if it’s just helping fill up some server’s hard drive.

They are adding infantry and added Nuclear Escalation mode. I see them both as fun. Also new mechanics every update.

The only issue I see is actually asking player opinion. APHE change or regenerative steering change should have been just a normal change, not a test with a poll/opinion gather from “players”.

Players ruined these changes.

4 Likes

IMO, Nuclear escalation is fairly bad.
The AA is far too overtuned, and defeating them with notching is impossible, some can shoot across the whole map and as a result, literally everyone just flies along the deck because the magical multipath window is the only thing that works, plus everything is clustered in too small an area, the games are too short, and air to ship missiles are still useless. Still.

Cant speak for the infantry mode, since i havent tried it. But I wont get my hopes up.

1 Like

Pretty sure I saw B-52s flying not “along the deck” but somehow surviving.

AA is not overtuned, its in nearly ideal point where its still interesting to play against and is not invincible.