A East Coast USA Ground map please?

We have American Desert, and Alaska, But i think we need a larger, more Populated American map located on the east coast, in a Similar vein to Port Novorossiysk or Advance to the Rhine.

a Larger city with a large railyard set during the WW2 era would be VERY cool.

Couple suggestions are Cities like Philadelphia, Where the main Baldwin locomotive works plant was located, which produced MANY American Tanks through WW2.

or Roanoke, Virginia, the headquarters of one of the largest railroads in the USA, with a MASSIVE railyard and Industrial complex to do things with, including a VERY large locomotive shop that could have something done with it like abandoned Factory.

I suggest this because i feel like with some of the cool American Alternate history maps we have, LIKE Alaska and American Desert, it would be nice to get a Big City map, Like Rhine or Breslau. Since alot of people like them. And with a American city map, especially Roanoke, with it being situated DEEP in the Appalachian Mountains, you can easily do some Elevation changes too, to change up the layout so it isn’t just all flat.

1 Like

Washington DC……at the mall πŸ˜‚

For real tho, I think this is a good idea. Lots of diverse environments on the east coast, probably would make a/some good maps.