A-4K Kahu - The modernized Kiwi

Agreed, and it’d likely even be more historical than the A-4N’s triple Mav rack (I’ve seen some contention among other players regarding the historical accuracy of that lol)

2 Likes

Honestly, call this a pipe dream, but my dream for the December update is both the F/A-18A and F/A-18C (same way we got the first F-16s), with the A-4M (late) also being added at the same time.

2 Likes

Even the A-4M ARBS would make my year tbh.

2 Likes

Same
Kahu and Fightinghawk are two other wishlist items for me
Add on Brazil’s AF-1B (probably for Italy), and you’d have the golden Skyhawk Quartet

2 Likes

Some skins the Kahu could potentially get if added:

3 Likes

Skyhawk struggle doesn’t end till we get all of the with all of the possible weapons ever.
Then and only then should a line be drawn abd the struggle ended. ( Goes for more than just skyhawks, I’m just tryna get the point across lol)

2 Likes

Real and true
(I still for one think both the AV-8A and AV-8C should get the GAU-12, seeing as it was outright evaluated on the AV-8A)

1 Like

I might want AIM-9D for A-4F. but not sure A-4F place in a folder with A-4B & FJ-4B or under group A-4B & FJ-4B

A-4E (late) RWR, countermeasures and armament like A-4E Early (squadron vehicle). but upgraded with J52-P-8 engine only ?

Bottom image is of two from A-4ks (pre kahu) and two ex Australian Navy A-4gs

full CCIP/CCRP/CCIL for guns, rockets, bombs

3 Likes

execpt for the fact that NZ is under crown rule and is heavily partnered with the UK and not the US