9K317M "BUK-M3" conitnues to hit behind cover with chaff and flare spam

I wouldn’t bring an F15 golden eagle to GRB for the fact SPAA and map size. Most a2a ends in a dogfight more reliant on Aim 9ms than radar guided missiles. Map size and cover already changes the playstyle. ARB top tier is fly spam missiles and call it a day. GRB you simply cannot do that unless you aligned every single star where no one plays spaa and aircraft do not move. Either way, the BUK simply hits me a majority of the time compared to anything else.

Maybe I just need a better approach for BUKs cause TNT or whatever this thing is just always a pain compared to any other spaa I face. Second only to the IRS-T if I’m not careful to watch.

none of what you are saying changes how notching works

which is what this is about

3 Likes

Call it multipathing the GRB formula is simple fly low, approach targets from the side and call it a day. A2A engagements in GRB are not at all the same at ARB because you are simply dealing with GRB players and not ARB players. I only bring AIM 9Ms and never have issues engaging in a dogfight.

Probably because you choose to get mad about it.

Just learn how to play

2 Likes

I think you should go learn how to play

I agree the buk is one of the worst spaa to try to fight against

skrillex issue
buk already has one of the if not furthest seeker activation range which give you basically a lot more time to notch
the big smoke trail also helps you in positioning for a notch as well

1 Like