9.3 Is quite literally. Hell

Is this mathematically possible? equal amount of uptier and downtier for everyone, at the expense of a slightly longer matchmaking

1 Like

I don’t know what you are talking about, 9.3 is 9/10 times uptier. No perception or stories. Pencil and paper.

Indeed you can fight against 10.3 but they are 10.3 for a reason. Because they are BETTER.

The real question is: Are we, the players, to blame for the problem that the snail has created with the premiun? Has anyone stopped to think about it?

Always the excuse of skill… they are only 4 top tier …

if “this guy” = me, then you are wrong… I play Every BR and Every nation.

If it wasn’t bad before, with the introduction of the 292 with zero consideration for the balance the problem only gotten worse.

I have to admit that I also noticed the 9.3 “problem” the day before yesterday. In preparation for the Alpha Jet, I thought that 9.3 in the German tech tree looked pretty good for integrating the light bomber and wanted to get used to the slightly older devices again. I was actually a bit disillusioned about constantly playing 10.3 battles. Ironically, as a 10.3 I never felt like I had the pleasure of playing against 9.3. My method is currently simple. I also form a 9.0 deck and play that until the situation calms down a bit. Maybe this has already been resolved with the next update. At least for a while…