4th gens and Fox-3s

At 1:32, DA.2 firing a missile, don’t know if it’s a Sidewinder or an ASRAAM.

1 Like

i know that it would be too much just wanted to say it can use them the 120B would be enough @DETROIT HOOD LEGEND yes i saw and i m very happy to see it being accepted its a Ledgendary Plane for us with some good camos to make money with

also guys Germany did test the F-15B once but i m not sure what Missiles got tested on it

Judging by the look of the rear fins its a sidewinder but too low quality to be sure

1 Like

i don’t think it was a sidewinder

Ok, premium or squad vehicle)

Agreed, ICE and Tornadoes with AMRAAMs and 9M/L(I)s would be like 12.7

the ICE could be 12.3 because of the Platform its on same for Tornado ofcourse that needs to be tested

Wonder if they will add LAU-128 pylons as an option for the F-15s to carry wing AIM-120s

12.3 (IRIS-T + Aim-120B)

Ты ещё долго не увидишь 13.0-13.3 премиумного или полкового самолёта.

It will definitely be a premium or event but that’s ways off

1 Like

English forum.

yeah looks more like a sidewinder to me too. asraam’s rear fins are way smaller

ASRAAM is smokeless. This has thick smoke - like a sidewinder…

1 Like

When gaijin adds the ICE, I hope they let us carry Sps-141 and AN/ALQ-13 ECM pods.

1 Like

SPS-141 is already in-game on the MiG-21s but without ECM capabilities (except countermeasures). I doubt we’d see it added functionally as it would mean reworking and rebalancing all the MiG-21s. AN/ALQ-119 (idk what ALQ-13 is, 119 is what ICEs carried) would be cool though.
Giving up an AMRAAM for the ability to jam some radar AAMs and SAMs would be a rather balanced and interesting addition.

1 Like

I find the argument of “it didn’t use it” quite funny, as it doesn’t matter if an armament squadron decides to apply something to an aircraft, the aircraft is capable of using it.

Gripen A and SAAF Gripen never used AIM 9M but they have as they can use it

1 Like

There’s an endless list of vehicles like these.

The bottom line is, they’re capable of using it.

Though it is entirely Gaijin’s decision if its applied to an aircraft. Which is why many aircraft could get a weapon system from a like-for-like aircraft, but havent. Such as PGMs only on the British Tornados for example