3rd person sim mode?

To begin with I’m probably gonna get some heat from even mentioning this but if you are the few who have played the Naval events that go on every week where we see a realistic mode and an arcade mode every 24hours basically copying SIM scaled maps and similar mechanics except only in 3rd person. Why not make weekly events just like naval conquest events but only for Air battle.

Basically i would really like to see Realistic mode get a kick in the pants and allow for infinite spawn (at a price, pay to respawn your plane with SL) and large scale missions and such like SIM. The mechanics are already there! Gaijin can literally just make their large scale maps and maps from sim available but with 3rd person constant. Its already being implemented for naval and unfortunately fleet isn’t really getting the full love it deserves. Make a few rooms to allow for certain BR’s to play because no one wants to fly a spitfire into an all out war against jets its just over kill at that point. They could section off matches 1.0 - 3.3, 3.7 - 5.3, 5.7 - 6.3, 7.0 - 8.3, 8.7 - 10.3 and then 10.7 to 12.7 or strictly just match to plane tiers, finding some form of balance.

Ultimately i really do believe this idea could take off if implemented right. It would leave room to improve the flow of players to other modes giving them the option to make some serious SL and RP to grind out their War Tree. It would also give players more flight time and room for improvement with adaptable gameplay. A weekly event would draw in more competition for the average SOLO players (squads would help play the game a little easier but not everyone plays with other people) without a squad and give more merit to them after completing a long a difficult mission.

Leave a decent comment, go easy on me I’m not trying to get cooked just trying to see if anyone else feels the same way or not. Thanks for reading.