2v2 and 6v6 Air realistic battles as seperate tabs

Sure you can learn and improve your situational awareness but its impossible to keep track of that many objects at same time (RWR pings, missiles pings on RWR, heat seekers being fired on you and extreme close gun fights). It’s impossible

3 Likes

I agree. 2v2 and 6v6 will just not be fun, because an individual has too much effect on a match.

It can’t be that hard for Gaijin to just take sim EC, and change it to be RB. It would probably be more enjoyable than high tier air.

2 Likes

You would think so right?

Seems easy enough.

My guess is that they dont want to just copy Sim EC because it could potentially take players away from Sim. So maybe there’s something else they’re working on or maybe they have no intention of anything longer form for air outside of Sim.

I wish Gaijin would actually speak up about longer form gameplay or have some interaction with the community on this. It’s requested ALOT.

Keeping track of 16 objects at once is child’s play for real pilots with less information available to them.
I think everyone can manage if I can as a non-pilot.

@Borkel
I support a toggle of rejecting 16v16 entirely.
That doesn’t make people a troll.

It’s physically impossible
Research done by scientists reveals that human brain can track only 4 objects at once in the given moment
Here you have to keep track of 16 enemy aircraft plus the missiles they fire on you

2 Likes

I am not trying to be rude here, but the way you argue sometimes makes you seem like one. You tend to not address stuff directly, and make assumptions or comparisons that you don’t always back up. It makes people here dislike you, because it doesn’t feel like you are being genuine.

Sorry if this was rude in any way. I think you are very knowledgeable about WT, but how you discuss/debate is lacking.

4 Likes

I’m a high functioning autistic man that learned to type fast due to Battlefield 1942 text chat.
That is all.
I’m direct and sincere, and maybe people aren’t use to that.

Pretty sure what Ion was saying that you get off the high horse…
You always address people like you are far superior to them
Try working on reducing that maybe?

3 Likes

I’ve never addressed people as being different to myself.

its sad because you’re probably right, I’ve never posted on a forum of any kind but playing this new update propelled me to say something in hopes it would do something. Love this game but something needs to change.

yeah adding more pve to matches would be fun like having AWACS or something for players to hunt down, but its hard to get gaijin to do even small things so i feel smaller matches is an easier step.

1 Like

For the sake of your mental health, it’s best to ignore him. He seems to argue for the sake of arguing. There’s plenty of people in this forum I don’t agree with, but Alvis seems to be trolling all the time with his delusional takes on things.

1 Like

High possibility about server issues. More sessions means more server traffic loads.

1 Like

Edited for a better less aggressive point:

@Borkel
I am making statements that thousands of others made before me, and some I made myself before I talked with others.

Me wanting air RB EC? You seem to agree.
Me wanting people that prefer the lower player count arcade feature to have such a feature in WT? You seem to agree, with you yourself wanting to use that feature even tho I wouldn’t.

Calling me names when I say common takes that you seem to agree with isn’t helpful.

I personally think the WT community is largely correct on things; which is why my takes are usually their takes.

Lying again. I want Air RB EC, at no point in time have I said it’s delusional to want it. You are straight up lying about me.

And again, posting image of your comment before you edit it.

1 Like

Oh boy…
You are most likely the first and only player here on forums to claim that Maus is a cold war tank and I have been on forums for a very long time
That is your hot take and yours only…

1 Like

@Borkel
Then why are you attacking me for making those takes you agree with?
You allegedly agree with me on most things, yet you attack me, and by extension you attack those that made those takes.

It’s impossible to understand you man, that’s why everyone thinks you are trolling.

1 Like

@Borkel
Then ask for clarification.
I cannot know if you felt it difficult to understand something if you don’t say something.

I am perfectly willing to re-write what I say that could help you understand my statements.
If a direct statement I make is hard, please ask for clarification.
I am not anyone’s enemy. I’m a man just like everyone else, perfectly capable of mistakes, perfectly capable of forgetting words that would better help people understand my statements.

Such as me forgetting: I apologize if anything I said caused you stress as that’s not my intention.

@TyphoonCro
It wasn’t me that claimed Maus [1945 prototype] was cold war. That take was taken from everyone claiming that T-44-100 & T-54 1947 [1945 prototypes], and Centurion [1945 prototype] are cold war tanks.
I just merely adopted their take, and agree with it in the context of arguing over subjective eras.

Okay if that’s how it is then I also apologize for calling you a troll.

I have actually been very stressed over your arguments because they just don’t make any sense to me and others, to the point that the only explaination I could find was that you were trolling, but in the end I guess it’s just that we are very different.

I still don’t agree with your arguments on 16v16 tho.

4 Likes