why

what

what

6 Likes

HSTVL is overpowered should be at 12.7 br

1 Like

(You)

1 Like

you just went too far, I know you’re just trolling now. So I ask, do you really not have ANYTHING better to do with your time then this, how fucking sad is that. also how are your stats so bad it’s actually insane how bad they are and i’m ass with tanks.

1 Like

highest IQ ground rb player

@CCCP_StaIin Is biased and generally doesn’t know much about the game. He complains because he is unskilled. obviously the name shows this, but really just look at his statcard and it shows even more.

2 Likes

HSTV-L is genuinely strong and very capable. I remember one of my high-skilled friends was complaining about how bad it is, so I told him to just play it. 10 kills a game every time. This is the case with a lot of “weak” US and German vehicles, people sit around and complain about how bad it is without actually giving a whole-hearted sincere attempt to use the vehicles.

If you know how to use your size, enemy weakspots and how to position then HSTV-L is outright the strongest light tank in high BRs.

2S38 is quite the opposite, huge heavy and slow. It’s like a weaker Strf 9040C against tanks but a stronger Lvkv 9040C against air targets.

I think 2S38 has a wrong BR but it can’t really be adjusted without a lot of very radical BR decompression. I’m not sure anyone would be happier if it were re-classified as an SPAA and with 70 spawn point cost but some APFSDS quantity limits.

How about Puma at 8.3 and HSTV-L at 10.0 and Strf 9040 at 8.0?
Heh 2S38 underpowered my as*

1 Like

ole finaly sombody with brains, congrats

1 Like

I mean you can, just you’ll be sorely disappointed

Can’t we just hide this topic? It’s clearly bait/flaming, which is very definitely against forum rules, if not a bit against the spirit of the forum.

2 Likes

bro drink less vodka ; )

Hell no, its armor stops nothing and it has about the same penetration as the 2S38 but with a much slower reload.

why would it go down

It should be removed from the game.

1 Like

the otomatic at 11.3 is a joke that I still don’t understand

neither do i

Lvkv 9040C is stronger against air targets due to its search radar.

@rikidesert_00
Having the highest penning round for armor does that much over-BRing.

1 Like