2S38 a vehicle from 2023 capable of frontally penning an MBT's hull and turret cheeks from 1981

Penetration is irrelevant both go through the tops of tanks the only thing that stops the penetration is optics because Gaijin doesn’t have the mental capacity to properly model their destruction.

The vehicle with more penetration and a crewless turret with IRST tracking and HE-VT shells.

1 Like

Okay, against the Strf 9040C, Lvkv 9040C and 9040 BILL (all at the same BR in one nation btw), a vehicle with FAR, FAR, FAR better survivability (especially the Lvkv with 5 crew instead of 3), far better gun depression, triple the RPM and a lower profile.

Second:

• A “crewless turret” that can barely be used because it’s a tall house with no gun depression.

• “IRST tracking” that literally every 10.0 IFV has (you do realize you’re meant to post specific advantages?).

• And HE-VT. Which the CV90s have. Except they have triple the RPM for far more HE-VT down range. And the Lvkv has a radar to help actually spot aircraft.

Please. Please just THINK.

1 Like

The number of crew is irrelevant to a crewless turret. The 2S38 in a hull down position can not be damaged without high explosive, a shell most high tier MBTs lack. HEAT-FS is not consistent for over pressuring.

1 Like

Only the Lvkv has IRST tracking as it’s a dedicated SPAA system.

1 Like

…It’s extremely tall and has no gun depression… How do you not understand that it will have to show its hull in most situations - where the front of the vehicle is 3 crew (dead) and the middle is a massive ammo carousel (dead), while the 9040Cs with full spall liners are nearly impossible to OHKO if the player even has an iota of brainpower…

Literally all things already discussed, examples made, paragraphs written, and you just keep coming back as if it hasn’t already been said. It’s quite sad.

Yes which is why Gaijin’s continued inaction against a blatantly overpowered vehicle is rather annoying. They shine with greed.

1 Like

about 1k+ game on 2s38 and i can confidently say that everything aside from leopard 2A4 and its variety can be penned frontally. asking for 2s38 to be uptiered is quite unfair considering leopard 2A4 variant is stronger than any mbt of its tier

1 Like

unfortunately there is nothing can quench swede main, next thing they want is BILL atgm to be on reserve tanks

next thing you will cry about is why cant sweden get tvd at br 3.0

1 Like

I have one shot them with apfsds while they were hull down. You have to hit the ammo that goes up into the gun.

Not the easiest shot but it works.

2 Likes

I don’t play Sweden.

You will need to post a video of this happening.

The 2S38 can frontally kill all 10.3 tanks.

I will go play my abrams when i get off work.
The ready rack, labeled 3, is what i am talking about. You have to aim to the right of the gun. Luckly, 99% of 2s38 never heard of hull down.
images (29)

2 Likes

still dying against any leopard here

2 Likes

the depression is too bad that it couldnt even be considered as hulldown

2 Likes

“superior cannon & gun mechanics” is when a round doesnt have ANY postpen damage whatsoever. It even got 3x the reloadrate and actual damage on penetration and here you are claiming HSTVLs somehow better… Like wassup with you having the worst takes possible?

None of the auto-lights have rounds that post-pen like MBTs.
HSTVL still has double the post-pen of 2S38 since spalling is based on penetrator mass, which HSTVL’s is double in size.

Calling facts “bad takes” just reminds me of high school drop outs claiming their teachers are trolling them.

1 Like

wait you seriously claim HSTVL got the same postpen as 2s38?? you gotta aim for individual crew with HSTVL, when was the last time you did that with 2s38? lmfao making shit up aint “facts” lil bro, you sound like a flatearther but ur consistent(at being wrong) so will give you that.

1 Like

HSTVL objectively has double the postpen of 2S38, cause its ammo mass is double.
If you don’t like that fact, tough, but that’s reality.
The fact you call dataminers “flat earthers” once again reminds me of people calling their teachers such names and getting in trouble.
You don’t know more than experts.

2 Likes