2 Rounds Endurance/Rush game mod

For those who, like me, played RUSH BF3 mode and liked it. How interesting a Rush/Endurance mode would be. It will probably never happen, but as Martin Luther King Jr said: “I have a dream”.
How I imagine this game mode would be (NOTE. My head is a little crazy).
A two-round match, each team having the opportunity to defend and attack. Based on gaining territory (as in American football).
Defenders have two spawn points near the terrain to be defended and the entire map is freely accessible to them until the base of the attackers.
Attackers, have limiters on the map and at the spawn point, which can change according to the objectives conquered, the objectives must be conquered in order (in the example, green - yellow - blue, pale blue), or in the case of defenders, reconquered in reverse order.
Explaining the image.
Reds attack, until the achievement of the green objective, the advance on the map is limited to the green line, and the spawn point is unique and located in the initial base.
After conquering the green objective, another spawn point is gained near the captured point, and the advance limit extends to the yellow line, which in turn is the map limiter until the yellow objective is conquered and so on. Having as an obvious objective to conquer and maintain all objectives, until the end of the game.
Each time defenders recapture an objective, the map boundary for attackers is shrunk and the spawn point is lost.
Attackers have the main advantage of needing fewer points to respawn.
And as the main disadvantage, less tickets.

Blues Defend - The idea is that they, as defenders, are already in that position, with knowledge of the area and established positions and have to stop the reds. As a result, they enjoy some ADVANTAGES, such as live access to the entire map at all times during the game, random minefields (white spots on the map, just an example) and watchtowers to spot enemies, mines and watchtowers that can be destroyed (and maybe traps for tanks).
And as a disadvantage, more points needed to spawn again if it is destroyed, thus discouraging irresponsible use of combat means.
If the defenders lose all points on the map, the spawn point is moved to the final resistance position, let’s call this position the Alamo (battle of the Alamo, Mexico vs Texans).
INNOVATIONS - Each achievement of the team during the Game, elimination of players, capture of objectives and battle orders, would give the team SUPPLIES. Which would allow players who no longer have enough points to respawn the ability to spawn a random vehicle 1 or 2 br below the vehicle with the highest BR in their lineup.
Assuming the Game mode is Rush and Someone uses Nuke, the team that uses it wins.
Considering that the Game mode is Resistance and Someone uses Nuke, everyone dies, and can respawn again, using their points or supplies, until everything runs out.

2 Likes